Rambla Catalunya, 102, Barcelona, Spain
Doubles from: $90 to $486
Check Rates for Barna HostalChecking Rates for Barna HostalNo availability
The Barna Hostal is your basic budget guesthouse, with average rates, friendly service and a great Eixample location. Its eight rooms come with private or shared bathrooms and a TV. Some have a balcony. The Barna has an elevator.
• Clean, simple rooms. Rooms are basic and sparkling, and each is named for a different Catalan artist.
• Decent value.The Barna is neither the cheapest nor the most luxurious hotel in Barcelona, but its rates are reasonable and the accommodations reliable.
• Fabulous Eixmple location. Pretty Eixample is quiet yet central, with easy access to Barcelona’s main attractions.
• Dark or noisy rooms. Interior rooms can be quite dark. Exterior rooms are brighter (and some offer a balcony) but are likely to pick up street noise. We recommend asking for an outer room and packing earplugs.
• Breakfast is not included but there are a number of cafés in the area.
• Wi-Fi is free throughout the property.
Classy Eixample glistens with Art Nouveau facades and swanky homes. The Barna Hostal is in the midst of it all, just a block over from Passeig de Gracia, home to many of Gaudí’s most famous buildings. Avinguda Diagonal is just two blocks away, and Plaça Catalunya and the University of Barcelona are both within a 15-minute walk.
• Metro: The Barna is located a block from the Diagonal metro stop, on the Green/L3 and Blue/L5 lines.
About this listing: EuroCheapo's editors have researched the Barna Hostal and have included it in our Barcelona guide based on its location, room rates, services offered, and user reviews.
- Breakfast Extra Charge
- Children Friendly
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Laundry Service
- Luggage Storage
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Reception: 24-Hour
- Taxes Not Included
- Tourist information
- Wi-Fi Connection
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Bathroom: Private
- Cable TV
Rambla Catalunya, 102
Eixample, Barcelona, Spain
About the Barna Hostal neighborhood
The Eixample is located just North of El Raval and the Gothic Quarter. It's home to Barcelona's most expensive shopping, swankiest residences and best examples of Catalonian Modernist architecture, with its wild ornamentation and extreme Art Nouveau flair. Antoni Gaudí's world-famous Sagrada Familia cathedral can be found here.