Doubles from: $51 to $113
Check Rates for Hostal RibagorzaChecking Rates for Hostal RibagorzaNo availability
Situated in a centrally located 19th-century building, the Hostal de Ribagorza is a simple and sweet spot offering friendly service, affordable rates and 11 clean, if dated, rooms with or without private facilities. Each room is outfitted with air conditioning, a TV and free Wi-Fi. Some rooms also offer a balcony, and the hotel has an elevator.
• Clean, standard rooms, and some balconies. Rooms at the Hostal de Ribagorza do the trick but are nothing special. Guests report that they are showing their age, but still agree that they are clean and comfortable. Some rooms have a balcony and a bit more space
• Friendly staff (with limited English). Guests praise the hostal’s sweet staff and note that, while there is little English spoken here, English signs make things easier.
• Decent value. While it’s neither the poshest nor the cheapest hotel in town, the de Ribagorza is a solid deal, with low rates, a great location and comfortable accommodations.
• Some shared bathrooms. Some rooms have private bathrooms, while the cheapest share facilities. Guests say that some bathrooms are comically small but all are clean.
• Limited reception. Reception is not always manned (especially at night), and the hotel requests that guests get in touch in advance if arriving after 11 p.m.
• Noise. Rooms pick up some noise from the street and other guests (pack earplugs).
• Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.
The Hostal de Ribagorza is situated on the edge of the La Ribera neighborhood, a hip section of town (also known as El Born) that's home to a number of galleries, eateries and bars, as well as attractions like the Picasso Museum, Barcelona Cathedral and Parc de la Ciutadella. The Gothic Quarter is also within easy walking distance.
• Metro: Located just steps from the hostal, the Urquinaona stop offers access to the Red/L1 and Orange/L4 lines.
About this listing: EuroCheapo's editors have researched the Hostal Ribagorza and have included it in our Barcelona guide based on its location, room rates, services offered, and user reviews.
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom: Private
- Cable TV
Read Verified Reviews from our Partners
About the Hostal Ribagorza neighborhood
Located just east of the Gothic Quarter, La Ribera is the hot new neighborhood in town. Its twisting, ancient streets packed with trendy galleries, bars, cafés and nightclubs. The beach is a five-minute walk to the south, and La Rambla is ten minutes to the west. Other neighborhood points of interest include the Parc de Ciutadella (with its parrot-filled palm trees) and the renowned Picasso Museum.