Ramblas, 33, Barcelona, Spain star
Doubles from: $72 to $1748
Check Rates for Ramblas HotelChecking Rates for Ramblas HotelNo availability
The three-star Ramblas Hotel is your standard midrange property plopped smack dab in the middle of Las Ramblas. It’s hardly luxurious, but the rates are affordable and you won’t get more central than this. Each of the hotel’s 90 guest rooms is equipped with air conditioning, a private bathroom, TV, phone, safe (for a fee), minibar and free Wi-Fi. Some rooms offer a balcony, and the hotel has an elevator.
• Good value. The Ramblas Hotel is on the basic side, but it’s cheap and central, and guests report that it’s very clean.
• Comfortable, if dated rooms. A few guests mention that rooms are basic and showing wear, but most agree that they are well kept and comfortable.
• Central (and touristy) Las Ramblas location. If you want to be in the middle of the action, this is it. However, a Las Ramblas location isn’t for everyone—the popular promenade attracts throngs each day, so if you're crowd (or noise) averse, you may want to look elsewhere.
• Stellar staff. Many guests rave about the friendly, helpful service offered at the Ramblas Hotel.
• Interior and exterior rooms. Interior rooms face onto a patio or stairwell. These will be quieter, but beware that those facing the stairs could be dark. Exterior rooms offer a balcony, however they cost a bit extra and will be noisy.
• Breakfast is sometimes included in the room rate (check when booking).
• Free Wi-Fi is available throughout, and the hotel offers an Internet station for an additional charge.
As its name implies, the Ramblas Hotel is located on Las Ramblas, Barcelona’s famous boulevard and the heart of the city. That means it’s easy to reach myriad attractions from here, including the port, Plaça Catalunya, the Gothic Quarter and Plaça Reial. It also means the area is always crowded, usually noisy and prone to pickpockets (you’ll be fine, but hold onto your bags).
• Metro The hotel is located within a two-minute walk from the Drassanes stop in one direction and the Liceu (be sure and visit the theater of the same name) stop in the other. Both are on the Green/L3 line, and there are also a number of bus lines that stop along the Ramblas.
About this listing: EuroCheapo's editors have researched the Ramblas Hotel and have included it in our Barcelona guide based on its location, room rates, services offered, and user reviews.
Read Verified Reviews from our Partners
- Bicycle Rental
- Car Rental
- City tour
- Concierge/Booking Services
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Currency Exchange
- Free Newspapers
- Historic building
- Internet Station
- Laundry Service
- Limousine service
- Luggage Storage
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Pet Friendly
- Reception: 24-Hour
- Room Service
- Tourist information
- Wake-Up Service
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom: Private
- Cable TV
- Extra bed
- Hair Dryer
- Handicap accessible rooms
- Internet Access
- Soundproofed Windows
La Rambla, Barcelona, Spain
About the Ramblas Hotel neighborhood
Stretching about a mile from the port to Plaça de Catalunya, La Rambla is the ever-bustling boulevard to end all boulevards. Along with the Barri Gòtic, it represents the center of the tourist quarter—and the beating heart of the city for locals. Year-round, round-the-clock, street performers, sidewalk artists, lovers, madmen, café patrons, pickpockets and throngs of tourists ramble here.