Air Flash: Ryanair Makes It Easy; easyJet Expands
Through midnight in Western Europe, Ryanair’s crazy absolutely free flights remain bookable. The airline is now providing a link from their homepage to a PDF listing remaining promo flight availability. We’re not sure how regularly the flight availability list is being updated, but we do like having some of our research work done for us for a change.
Meanwhile, easyJet kicks off its Edinburgh-Milan route today, with a lowest roundtrip fare of £42.98.
About the author
About the author: Alex Robertson Textor is a London-based travel writer and editor. He has written for Rough Guides, the New York Times, and Public Books, among other publications; he also guided the tablet magazine Travel by Handstand to two SATW Foundation Lowell Thomas Travel Journalism awards. With Pam Mandel, he writes copy and generates ideas as White Shoe Travel Content. He is on Twitter as @textorian and maintains his own blog, www.alexrobertsontextor.com.
Most popular posts
- 15 reasons to visit Paris in 2015
- Rome Shopping: 5 spots to find Roman fashion for every budget
- iPhone in Europe: How to set up your phone to avoid a billing “surprise”
- A guide to supermarkets in Paris
- Using an American iPhone in Europe… without going broke
- Why You Should Never Buy Water in Paris
- Airline Baggage Fees for US to Europe Carriers
- Paris in the Rain: 5 activities for Paris when it drizzles
- 10-day Itinerary in Spain: Touring Barcelona, Seville & Madrid, with budget tips
- Madrid: 5 ways to dress like a local
Find us on Facebook
Find ways to save in…
- Czech Republic
- Eastern Europe
- Southeast Europe
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Other Destinations