Amsterdam “Photo Friday” Bonanza!
Earlier in the week, several of the Cheapos in our office (i.e., my wife Meredith and me) were in Amsterdam for a short holiday visit. Having recently picked up a new digital camera for the first time in 5 years – hello recession discounts! – we snapped an absurd volume of photos, and include a few of the greatest hits below.
Happy Friday, Cheapos!
Touring the canals throughout Amsterdam’s Old Center
The weekend scene at Dam Square
Our friends at Amsterdam’s Artis Zoo
Seeking The Dutch “Dukes of Hazzard”
About the author
About the author: An Ohio native, Pete Meyers was bred on family road trips and the Beach Boys. When not working at EuroCheapo HQ in NYC, Pete likes to be found eating bouillabaisse anywhere in the south of France.
Most popular posts
- Rome Shopping: 5 spots to find Roman fashion for every budget
- Using an American iPhone in Europe… without going broke
- iPhone in Europe: How to set up your phone to avoid a billing “surprise”
- 10 free things that will make you fall in love with London
- 7 Ways to Make Your Travel Dollar Even Stronger Abroad
- Planning a trip to Europe? Avoid these 10 costly mistakes
- Amsterdam: How to avoid the epic Anne Frank House line
- iPhone in Europe: Information for AT&T customers
- Madrid: 5 ways to dress like a local
- 10-day Itinerary in Spain: Touring Barcelona, Seville & Madrid, with budget tips
Find us on Facebook
Find ways to save in…
- Czech Republic
- Eastern Europe
- Southeast Europe
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Other Destinations