Amsterdam “Photo Friday” Bonanza!
Earlier in the week, several of the Cheapos in our office (i.e., my wife Meredith and me) were in Amsterdam for a short holiday visit. Having recently picked up a new digital camera for the first time in 5 years – hello recession discounts! – we snapped an absurd volume of photos, and include a few of the greatest hits below.
Happy Friday, Cheapos!
Touring the canals throughout Amsterdam’s Old Center
The weekend scene at Dam Square
Our friends at Amsterdam’s Artis Zoo
Seeking The Dutch “Dukes of Hazzard”
About the author
About the author: An Ohio native, Pete Meyers was bred on family road trips and the Beach Boys. When not working at EuroCheapo HQ in NYC, Pete likes to be found eating bouillabaisse anywhere in the south of France.
Most popular posts
- Rome Shopping: 5 spots to find Roman fashion for every budget
- iPhone in Europe: How to set up your phone to avoid a billing “surprise”
- Using an American iPhone in Europe… without going broke
- 21 simple ways I saved on my trip to London
- A guide to supermarkets in Paris
- 10-day Itinerary in Spain: Touring Barcelona, Seville & Madrid, with budget tips
- What the strong US dollar means for Americans traveling to Europe this year
- iPhone in Europe: Information for AT&T customers
- Madrid: 5 ways to dress like a local
- Crossing the Alps by Train: Three rail routes from Switzerland to Italy
Find us on Facebook
Find ways to save in…
- Czech Republic
- Eastern Europe
- Southeast Europe
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Other Destinations