Amsterdam “Photo Friday” Bonanza!
Earlier in the week, several of the Cheapos in our office (i.e., my wife Meredith and me) were in Amsterdam for a short holiday visit. Having recently picked up a new digital camera for the first time in 5 years – hello recession discounts! – we snapped an absurd volume of photos, and include a few of the greatest hits below.
Happy Friday, Cheapos!
Touring the canals throughout Amsterdam’s Old Center
The weekend scene at Dam Square
Our friends at Amsterdam’s Artis Zoo
Seeking The Dutch “Dukes of Hazzard”
About the author
About the author: An Ohio native, Pete Meyers was bred on family road trips and the Beach Boys. When not working at EuroCheapo HQ in NYC, Pete likes to be found eating bouillabaisse anywhere in the south of France.
Most popular posts
- 15 reasons to visit Paris in 2015
- Rome Shopping: 5 spots to find Roman fashion for every budget
- iPhone in Europe: How to set up your phone to avoid a billing “surprise”
- A guide to supermarkets in Paris
- Why You Should Never Buy Water in Paris
- Airline Baggage Fees for US to Europe Carriers
- Using an American iPhone in Europe… without going broke
- 10-day Itinerary in Spain: Touring Barcelona, Seville & Madrid, with budget tips
- Paris in the Rain: 5 activities for Paris when it drizzles
- Madrid: 5 ways to dress like a local
Find us on Facebook
Find ways to save in…
- Czech Republic
- Eastern Europe
- Southeast Europe
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Other Destinations