And the winning answer is…Berlin!
You were all ears yesterday, Cheapos, when we announced our latest “Mystery photo contest.” And, you took the bunny bait right away (it occurs to us that maybe our clue was a bit too easy to nibble on). Thanks to all who wrote in with answers.
David Anderson, a Cheapo out in Minnesota, was the first to determine that the funny bunnies were indeed sipping joe in Berlin, Germany.
It seems they were all part of a lastminute.com promotion (see bunny with logo tee above). We never quite figured out, however, what the inflatable sax was all about.
Recognize the big needle in the background?
About the author
About the author: Meredith earned an MFA in fiction writing at The New School in New York City. Her feature stories and articles have appeared in Ladies' Home Journal, American Baby, Self, Bridal Guide, Time Out New York, Fitness and more. She joined EuroCheapo in summer 2007.
Most popular posts
- Rome Shopping: 5 spots to find Roman fashion for every budget
- iPhone in Europe: How to set up your phone to avoid a billing “surprise”
- A guide to supermarkets in Paris
- Madrid: 5 ways to dress like a local
- 10-day Itinerary in Spain: Touring Barcelona, Seville & Madrid, with budget tips
- Using an American iPhone in Europe… without going broke
- iPhone in Europe: Information for AT&T customers
- Crossing the Alps by Train: Three rail routes from Switzerland to Italy
- Barcelona Food: Five cheap eats under €6
- iPhone in Europe: Information for Verizon customers
Find us on Facebook
Find ways to save in…
- Czech Republic
- Eastern Europe
- Southeast Europe
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Other Destinations