Austrian Airlines: Kids Fly Free
Austrian Airlines is adding another Aktion to its summer repetoire by offering free flights to all children under the age of 11. Mothers and fathers who want to bring their tots along can book through the end of June to take advantage of the Kids for Free program. The promotional fare is valid from June 30 until August 31 to destinations across the European Union, Russia, and Ukraine.
Flights can be booked online. Taxes and fees are included and booked flights count toward frequent flyer program credit.
About the author
She is an Asian female, in her 30s, trying to integrate herself in the city of Vienna. She is the wife and lover to R, a mother to a wonderful boy named Boo the Rascal, and friends to a few people. She loves dark red and dark blue, doesn't mind the trivialities of life, dabbles in calligraphy, collects throwpillows, likes to write and dreams that one day she will have her own castle fronting a beach somewhere in Southeast Asia.
Most popular posts
- 21 simple ways I saved on my trip to London
- Rome Shopping: 5 spots to find Roman fashion for every budget
- iPhone in Europe: How to set up your phone to avoid a billing “surprise”
- Using an American iPhone in Europe… without going broke
- A guide to supermarkets in Paris
- 10-day Itinerary in Spain: Touring Barcelona, Seville & Madrid, with budget tips
- What the strong US dollar means for Americans traveling to Europe this year
- iPhone in Europe: Information for AT&T customers
- Madrid: 5 ways to dress like a local
- Crossing the Alps by Train: Three rail routes from Switzerland to Italy
Find us on Facebook
Find ways to save in…
- Czech Republic
- Eastern Europe
- Southeast Europe
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Other Destinations