Austrian’s Cafe in the Skies
Even at the end of our work days we’re still drinking coffee. Why? Because we don’t get enough sleep. Back off.
It’s good to know that at least on flights in and out of Mitteleuropa we’d have a choice of caffeine delivery systems. Jaunted reported today on Austrian Airlines‘ new Viennese Coffee House Service. The airline itself talks about the service here in a press release discussing their enhanced Business Class, which kicks off between the US and Vienna on February 26.
11 types of coffee? We’re so there.
About the author
About the author: Alex Robertson Textor is a London-based travel writer and editor. He has written for Rough Guides, the New York Times, and Public Books, among other publications; he also guided the tablet magazine Travel by Handstand to two SATW Foundation Lowell Thomas Travel Journalism awards. With Pam Mandel, he writes copy and generates ideas as White Shoe Travel Content. He is on Twitter as @textorian and maintains his own blog, www.alexrobertsontextor.com.
Most popular posts
- Rome Shopping: 5 spots to find Roman fashion for every budget
- What the strong US dollar means for Americans traveling to Europe this year
- Using an American iPhone in Europe… without going broke
- iPhone in Europe: How to set up your phone to avoid a billing “surprise”
- 21 simple ways I saved on my trip to London
- When is the best time of the year to visit Paris?
- A guide to supermarkets in Paris
- 10-day Itinerary in Spain: Touring Barcelona, Seville & Madrid, with budget tips
- iPhone in Europe: Information for AT&T customers
- Madrid: 5 ways to dress like a local
Find us on Facebook
Find ways to save in…
- Czech Republic
- Eastern Europe
- Southeast Europe
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Other Destinations