London: Miffy the Bunny on display
Dutch-speaking world—is now celebrating her 50th birthday in London at the Victoria and Albert Museum of Childhood. Dare we say the Miffster doesn’t look a day over two? And, her simple, smart wardrobe is positively Prada-inspired.
But if happy hares in minimalist dresses send you rushing for a Cadbury egg, be forewarned. Just on the rabbit feet of last year’s salmonella scare—in which Cadbury recalled a million chocolate bars—the UK-based company has now issued a new warning on thousands of their candy eggs. Bad bunny! Bad!
About the author
About the author: Meredith earned an MFA in fiction writing at The New School in New York City. Her feature stories and articles have appeared in Ladies' Home Journal, American Baby, Self, Bridal Guide, Time Out New York, Fitness and more. She joined EuroCheapo in summer 2007.
Most popular posts
- 15 reasons to visit Paris in 2015
- Rome Shopping: 5 spots to find Roman fashion for every budget
- Amsterdam: The best cheap bike rentals and tours
- iPhone in Europe: How to set up your phone to avoid a billing “surprise”
- A guide to supermarkets in Paris
- Using an American iPhone in Europe… without going broke
- Why You Should Never Buy Water in Paris
- 10-day Itinerary in Spain: Touring Barcelona, Seville & Madrid, with budget tips
- Airline Baggage Fees for US to Europe Carriers
- Paris in the Rain: 5 activities for Paris when it drizzles
Find us on Facebook
Find ways to save in…
- Czech Republic
- Eastern Europe
- Southeast Europe
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Other Destinations