Crazy Cheap Air Fare Sale: Leipzig with TUIfly
To celebrate the 80th anniversary of the Leipzig airport, TUIfly is selling off 8000 tickets for travel between Leipzig-Halle and Klagenfurt, Milan Orio al Serio, Munich, Naples, Rijeka, Salzburg, and Venice for just €8 per one-way ticket. Rather shockingly, these special fares include taxes and other charges.
These tickets went on sale within the last hour. We just checked and most dates are still wide open, though we don’t imagine that they’ll be around for long.
Technically, the sale will continue through midnight in Germany on Sunday, April 29.
About the author
About the author: Alex Robertson Textor is a London-based travel writer and editor. He has written for Rough Guides, the New York Times, and Public Books, among other publications; he also guided the tablet magazine Travel by Handstand to two SATW Foundation Lowell Thomas Travel Journalism awards. With Pam Mandel, he writes copy and generates ideas as White Shoe Travel Content. He is on Twitter as @textorian and maintains his own blog, www.alexrobertsontextor.com.
Most popular posts
- 15 reasons to visit Paris in 2015
- Rome Shopping: 5 spots to find Roman fashion for every budget
- iPhone in Europe: How to set up your phone to avoid a billing “surprise”
- A guide to supermarkets in Paris
- Why You Should Never Buy Water in Paris
- Using an American iPhone in Europe… without going broke
- 10-day Itinerary in Spain: Touring Barcelona, Seville & Madrid, with budget tips
- Madrid: 5 ways to dress like a local
- Rome Winter Sales: 5 things to know before you shop
- iPhone in Europe: Information for AT&T customers
Find us on Facebook
Find ways to save in…
- Czech Republic
- Eastern Europe
- Southeast Europe
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Other Destinations