Easter + Switzerland = Tango
Tango and Easter were never two things we put together before. Tango and Easter and Switzerland—well, now that’s crazy talk!
Crazy yes, but also true. Through Monday, April 9, Easter and Tango enthusiasts alike will flock to Basel for the EasterTango Festival. Attendees will enjoy powerful performances by Tango masters, workshops for Tango-ers of all levels, and a “glittering” ball with live music by Orquestra Tipica Silencio.
Where does the Easter part come in? Well, we’re not quite sure, but we’ll take a hot man in tight tango pants over a funny bunny any day.
About the author
About the author: Suzanne Russo thinks of herself as equal parts California Girl and New Yorker. She moved from San Francisco to New York four years ago to pursue her MA in English, and her obsession with all things New York life and history hasn’t dwindled yet. She is a freelance writer, director of the San Francisco-sponsored, New York literary pub crawl, Lit Crawl, and constant wanderer.
Most popular posts
- Planning a trip to Europe? Avoid these 10 costly mistakes
- Rome Shopping: 5 spots to find Roman fashion for every budget
- iPhone in Europe: How to set up your phone to avoid a billing “surprise”
- Madrid: 5 ways to dress like a local
- A guide to supermarkets in Paris
- 10-day Itinerary in Spain: Touring Barcelona, Seville & Madrid, with budget tips
- Our 8 Favorite Hotels in Paris Under €80
- Flash: €10 Ouigo TGV tickets now on sale for summer travel
- iPhone in Europe: Information for AT&T customers
- Using an American iPhone in Europe… without going broke
Find us on Facebook
Find ways to save in…
- Czech Republic
- Eastern Europe
- Southeast Europe
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Other Destinations