EasyJet Expands In & Out of Dortmund
Dortmund-Edinburgh begins on May 30, and Dortmund-Thessaloniki begins on May 31.
The flights went on sale earlier today, though they’re so new that they’re not yet showing up on the easyJet route map.
Other low-cost carriers serving Dortmund include Air Berlin and Wizz Air. There’s very little competition on individual low-cost routes in and out of Dortmund, with the three low-cost airlines serving a remarkable 26 destinations ranging from London to Antalya.
About the author
About the author: Alex Robertson Textor is a London-based travel writer and editor. He has written for Rough Guides, the New York Times, and Public Books, among other publications; he also guided the tablet magazine Travel by Handstand to two SATW Foundation Lowell Thomas Travel Journalism awards. With Pam Mandel, he writes copy and generates ideas as White Shoe Travel Content. He is on Twitter as @textorian and maintains his own blog, www.alexrobertsontextor.com.
Most popular posts
- Rome Shopping: 5 spots to find Roman fashion for every budget
- What the strong US dollar means for Americans traveling to Europe this year
- Using an American iPhone in Europe… without going broke
- iPhone in Europe: How to set up your phone to avoid a billing “surprise”
- When is the best time of the year to visit Paris?
- 21 simple ways I saved on my trip to London
- A guide to supermarkets in Paris
- 10-day Itinerary in Spain: Touring Barcelona, Seville & Madrid, with budget tips
- iPhone in Europe: Information for AT&T customers
- Madrid: 5 ways to dress like a local
Find us on Facebook
Find ways to save in…
- Czech Republic
- Eastern Europe
- Southeast Europe
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Other Destinations