Flash: Advance Condor Tix on Sale
Last week, German airline Condor announced that airfares for Winter 2007/2008 are already on sale. For Cheapos who like to plan trips long in advance, this sale announcement will come as a welcome opportunity to snap up cheap fares for next winter.
Condor flies to a dizzying number of destinations across the world, including Grenada, the Seychelles, Salvador da Bahia, and Mombasa. Long-haul one-way fares begin at €165 once taxes and charges have been taken into account. One-way fares on short flights begin at €52.
Condor flies from 21 airports in Germany.
About the author
About the author: Alex Robertson Textor is a London-based travel writer and editor. He has written for Rough Guides, the New York Times, and Public Books, among other publications; he also guided the tablet magazine Travel by Handstand to two SATW Foundation Lowell Thomas Travel Journalism awards. With Pam Mandel, he writes copy and generates ideas as White Shoe Travel Content. He is on Twitter as @textorian and maintains his own blog, www.textorian.com.
Most popular posts
- Planning a trip to Europe? Avoid these 10 costly mistakes
- Rome Shopping: 5 spots to find Roman fashion for every budget
- iPhone in Europe: How to set up your phone to avoid a billing “surprise”
- Madrid: 5 ways to dress like a local
- A guide to supermarkets in Paris
- 10-day Itinerary in Spain: Touring Barcelona, Seville & Madrid, with budget tips
- Our 8 Favorite Hotels in Paris Under €80
- Flash: €10 Ouigo TGV tickets now on sale for summer travel
- iPhone in Europe: Information for AT&T customers
- Using an American iPhone in Europe… without going broke
Find us on Facebook
Find ways to save in…
- Czech Republic
- Eastern Europe
- Southeast Europe
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Other Destinations