Flash: Berlin Is Blooming
Spring is glorious in Berlin—especially for Cheapos, as all that sunshine is free of charge. A particularly lovely spot to enjoy it this time of year is the tranquil Japanese Garden at the Gardens of the World in Erholungspark Marzahn.
The cherry trees are blooming, so now is the time to make a visit to take in the beauty of the pink blossoms. The Japanese Garden is open every day from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. The €2 admission also gets you access to the Chinese, Balinese, Oriental, and Seoul gardens in the park.
About the author
Most popular posts
- Rome Shopping: 5 spots to find Roman fashion for every budget
- What the strong US dollar means for Americans traveling to Europe this year
- Using an American iPhone in Europe… without going broke
- When is the best time of the year to visit Paris?
- iPhone in Europe: How to set up your phone to avoid a billing “surprise”
- 21 simple ways I saved on my trip to London
- 10-day Itinerary in Spain: Touring Barcelona, Seville & Madrid, with budget tips
- A guide to supermarkets in Paris
- iPhone in Europe: Information for AT&T customers
- WOW, $99 to Europe? Yes, but the devil is in the details
Find us on Facebook
Find ways to save in…
- Czech Republic
- Eastern Europe
- Southeast Europe
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Other Destinations