Flash: Brussels Airlines Steps Up
In an attempt to capitalize on Ryanair’s threat to junk flights in and out of their Brussels Charleroi base from mid-November on, Brussels Airlines has announced a slate of inexpensive fares from Brussels. The airline is currently promoting €49.99 all-inclusive evening flights from Brussels to 13 destinations across Europe.
With b.places, the airline ensnares Second Life residents, in the name of customer outreach. Quirky!
About the author
About the author: Alex Robertson Textor is a London-based travel writer and editor. He has written for Rough Guides, the New York Times, and Public Books, among other publications; he also guided the tablet magazine Travel by Handstand to two SATW Foundation Lowell Thomas Travel Journalism awards. With Pam Mandel, he writes copy and generates ideas as White Shoe Travel Content. He is on Twitter as @textorian and maintains his own blog, www.textorian.com.
Most popular posts
- Rome Shopping: 5 spots to find Roman fashion for every budget
- iPhone in Europe: How to set up your phone to avoid a billing “surprise”
- Using an American iPhone in Europe… without going broke
- A guide to supermarkets in Paris
- 10-day Itinerary in Spain: Touring Barcelona, Seville & Madrid, with budget tips
- Madrid: 5 ways to dress like a local
- iPhone in Europe: Information for AT&T customers
- iPhone in Europe: Information for Verizon customers
- Crossing the Alps by Train: Three rail routes from Switzerland to Italy
- WOW, $99 to Europe? Yes, but the devil is in the details
Find us on Facebook
Find ways to save in…
- Czech Republic
- Eastern Europe
- Southeast Europe
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Other Destinations