Flash: Cheap Swiss Rooms
We just discovered rooms.ch, a network of over 200 Swiss budget hotels in over 140 localities throughout Switzerland. Given Switzerland’s Cheapo-hostile price index, a resource like this one is indispensible.
We weren’t able to find any available rooms on the site for some random dates in July, however. We’re not sure if this inability reflects technical problems or a prior run on Switzerland’s few cheap hotel rooms.
In any case, rooms.ch is a key addition to the Cheapo bookmark archive.
About the author
About the author: Alex Robertson Textor is a London-based travel writer and editor. He has written for Rough Guides, the New York Times, and Public Books, among other publications; he also guided the tablet magazine Travel by Handstand to two SATW Foundation Lowell Thomas Travel Journalism awards. With Pam Mandel, he writes copy and generates ideas as White Shoe Travel Content. He is on Twitter as @textorian and maintains his own blog, www.textorian.com.
Most popular posts
- Rome Shopping: 5 spots to find Roman fashion for every budget
- Using an American iPhone in Europe… without going broke
- Amsterdam: How to avoid the epic Anne Frank House line
- iPhone in Europe: How to set up your phone to avoid a billing “surprise”
- 7 overlooked and under-visited European destinations that offer extraordinary value
- iPhone in Europe: Information for AT&T customers
- Madrid: 5 ways to dress like a local
- 10-day Itinerary in Spain: Touring Barcelona, Seville & Madrid, with budget tips
- Planning a trip to Europe? Avoid these 10 costly mistakes
- A guide to supermarkets in Paris
Find us on Facebook
Find ways to save in…
- Czech Republic
- Eastern Europe
- Southeast Europe
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Other Destinations