Flash: New Helvetic Routes Confirmed!
Last week we reported that Swiss lowish-fare carrier helvetic was considering opening a second base in Geneva. Today, the airline confirmed this expansion. From May, helvetic will offer flights between Geneva and Split (once a week) and between Zurich and Split (twice-weekly.)
It’s almost enough to make us hungry for rösti.
About the author
About the author: Alex Robertson Textor is a London-based travel writer and editor. He has written for Rough Guides, the New York Times, and Public Books, among other publications; he also guided the tablet magazine Travel by Handstand to two SATW Foundation Lowell Thomas Travel Journalism awards. With Pam Mandel, he writes copy and generates ideas as White Shoe Travel Content. He is on Twitter as @textorian and maintains his own blog, www.textorian.com.
Most popular posts
- Rome Shopping: 5 spots to find Roman fashion for every budget
- Using an American iPhone in Europe… without going broke
- iPhone in Europe: How to set up your phone to avoid a billing “surprise”
- Amsterdam: How to avoid the epic Anne Frank House line
- Planning a trip to Europe? Avoid these 10 costly mistakes
- Visiting Paris for the first time: 8 rookie mistakes to avoid
- iPhone in Europe: Information for AT&T customers
- 7 Ways to Make Your Travel Dollar Even Stronger Abroad
- 10 free things that will make you fall in love with London
- Madrid: 5 ways to dress like a local
Find us on Facebook
Find ways to save in…
- Czech Republic
- Eastern Europe
- Southeast Europe
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Other Destinations