Flash: New Helvetic Routes Confirmed!
Last week we reported that Swiss lowish-fare carrier helvetic was considering opening a second base in Geneva. Today, the airline confirmed this expansion. From May, helvetic will offer flights between Geneva and Split (once a week) and between Zurich and Split (twice-weekly.)
It’s almost enough to make us hungry for rösti.
About the author
About the author: Alex Robertson Textor is a London-based travel writer and editor. He has written for Rough Guides, the New York Times, and Public Books, among other publications; he also guided the tablet magazine Travel by Handstand to two SATW Foundation Lowell Thomas Travel Journalism awards. With Pam Mandel, he writes copy and generates ideas as White Shoe Travel Content. He is on Twitter as @textorian and maintains his own blog, www.alexrobertsontextor.com.
Most popular posts
- 10 free things that will make you fall in love with London
- WOW, $99 to Europe? Yes, but the devil is in the details
- Roll with it, Folks: Venice is not going to ban your suitcase
- Rome Shopping: 5 spots to find Roman fashion for every budget
- 10 French phrases that will save you money in Paris
- A guide to supermarkets in Paris
- iPhone in Europe: How to set up your phone to avoid a billing “surprise”
- Using an American iPhone in Europe… without going broke
- Why You Should Never Buy Water in Paris
- Visiting Paris for the first time: 8 rookie mistakes to avoid
Find us on Facebook
Find ways to save in…
- Czech Republic
- Eastern Europe
- Southeast Europe
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Other Destinations