Flash: New Helvetic Routes Confirmed!
Last week we reported that Swiss lowish-fare carrier helvetic was considering opening a second base in Geneva. Today, the airline confirmed this expansion. From May, helvetic will offer flights between Geneva and Split (once a week) and between Zurich and Split (twice-weekly.)
It’s almost enough to make us hungry for rösti.
About the author
About the author: Alex Robertson Textor is a London-based travel writer and editor. He has written for Rough Guides, the New York Times, and Public Books, among other publications; he also guided the tablet magazine Travel by Handstand to two SATW Foundation Lowell Thomas Travel Journalism awards. With Pam Mandel, he writes copy and generates ideas as White Shoe Travel Content. He is on Twitter as @textorian and maintains his own blog, www.alexrobertsontextor.com.
Most popular posts
- Rome Shopping: 5 spots to find Roman fashion for every budget
- 21 simple ways I saved on my trip to London
- iPhone in Europe: How to set up your phone to avoid a billing “surprise”
- Using an American iPhone in Europe… without going broke
- A guide to supermarkets in Paris
- What the strong US dollar means for Americans traveling to Europe this year
- 10-day Itinerary in Spain: Touring Barcelona, Seville & Madrid, with budget tips
- iPhone in Europe: Information for AT&T customers
- Madrid: 5 ways to dress like a local
- Crossing the Alps by Train: Three rail routes from Switzerland to Italy
Find us on Facebook
Find ways to save in…
- Czech Republic
- Eastern Europe
- Southeast Europe
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Other Destinations