Flash: Supercheap Deal Alert
D-Reizen, the Dutch holiday shop chain that regularly turns in some of the cheapest deals around, currently lists a seven-night house rental in Tuscany for €24 per person, based on double occupancy.
The rental, in Marina di Bibbona, actually costs €85.50 once reservations charge, booking fee, and insurance charge are taken into account. But considering the duration of the rental (we repeat: seven nights!) and location (we repeat: in Tuscany!) we think that under €90 is a pretty damn good deal.
This rate is good for the week beginning September 8.
About the author
About the author: Alex Robertson Textor is a London-based travel writer and editor. He has written for Rough Guides, the New York Times, and Public Books, among other publications; he also guided the tablet magazine Travel by Handstand to two SATW Foundation Lowell Thomas Travel Journalism awards. With Pam Mandel, he writes copy and generates ideas as White Shoe Travel Content. He is on Twitter as @textorian and maintains his own blog, www.alexrobertsontextor.com.
Most popular posts
- Rome Shopping: 5 spots to find Roman fashion for every budget
- What the strong US dollar means for Americans traveling to Europe this year
- Using an American iPhone in Europe… without going broke
- iPhone in Europe: How to set up your phone to avoid a billing “surprise”
- When is the best time of the year to visit Paris?
- 21 simple ways I saved on my trip to London
- A guide to supermarkets in Paris
- 10-day Itinerary in Spain: Touring Barcelona, Seville & Madrid, with budget tips
- iPhone in Europe: Information for AT&T customers
- Madrid: 5 ways to dress like a local
Find us on Facebook
Find ways to save in…
- Czech Republic
- Eastern Europe
- Southeast Europe
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Other Destinations