France: UFOs Invade Internet
UFOs exist and they are hovering over French countryside.
Witnesses of unidentified flying objects the world over have France’s National Center for Space Studies to thank. As reported last week, the public is now invited to space out on more than 100,000 pages of testimonies, photographs, film footage, and audiotapes from its UFO archives via its Web site. Up until now, most Western countries have considered such records to be classified matters of national security.
Finally, we can post those pictures we took last July of the mysterious flashes illuminating the Eiffel Tower. Or, wait…was that just a laser light show?
About the author
En junio 2000, Kari moved to Buenos Aires, Argentina and never looked back...until she ran out of pesos. After another round of bank riots, the travel lady bug moved to more stable financial ground: Wall Street. (Hey, no laughing!) Currently the Listings Manager for Over There Interactive for cold, hard cash, she is also a co-author of The Maneater Murder Mystery Series and Venue Goddess for Lit Crawl NYC.
Most popular posts
- Rome Shopping: 5 spots to find Roman fashion for every budget
- Using an American iPhone in Europe… without going broke
- iPhone in Europe: How to set up your phone to avoid a billing “surprise”
- Planning a trip to Europe? Avoid these 10 costly mistakes
- Amsterdam: How to avoid the epic Anne Frank House line
- 7 Ways to Make Your Travel Dollar Even Stronger Abroad
- iPhone in Europe: Information for AT&T customers
- 10 free things that will make you fall in love with London
- Madrid: 5 ways to dress like a local
- Visiting Paris for the first time: 8 rookie mistakes to avoid
Find us on Facebook
Find ways to save in…
- Czech Republic
- Eastern Europe
- Southeast Europe
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Other Destinations