France: UFOs Invade Internet
UFOs exist and they are hovering over French countryside.
Witnesses of unidentified flying objects the world over have France’s National Center for Space Studies to thank. As reported last week, the public is now invited to space out on more than 100,000 pages of testimonies, photographs, film footage, and audiotapes from its UFO archives via its Web site. Up until now, most Western countries have considered such records to be classified matters of national security.
Finally, we can post those pictures we took last July of the mysterious flashes illuminating the Eiffel Tower. Or, wait…was that just a laser light show?
About the author
En junio 2000, Kari moved to Buenos Aires, Argentina and never looked back...until she ran out of pesos. After another round of bank riots, the travel lady bug moved to more stable financial ground: Wall Street. (Hey, no laughing!) Currently the Listings Manager for Over There Interactive for cold, hard cash, she is also a co-author of The Maneater Murder Mystery Series and Venue Goddess for Lit Crawl NYC.
Most popular posts
- WOW, $99 to Europe? Yes, but the devil is in the details
- Rome Shopping: 5 spots to find Roman fashion for every budget
- 10 French phrases that will save you money in Paris
- Visiting Paris for the first time: 8 rookie mistakes to avoid
- iPhone in Europe: How to set up your phone to avoid a billing “surprise”
- A guide to supermarkets in Paris
- Why You Should Never Buy Water in Paris
- Using an American iPhone in Europe… without going broke
- Eating Cheap in Paris: 8 dinners for €10 or less
- 10-day Itinerary in Spain: Touring Barcelona, Seville & Madrid, with budget tips
Find us on Facebook
Find ways to save in…
- Czech Republic
- Eastern Europe
- Southeast Europe
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Other Destinations