Friday List: Some Cool Stuff
Our Friday three.
1. We just got our hands on Time Out‘s Fly Europe 2007/8 guide, an overview of 222 destinations across Europe—including five Moroccan cities. Top notch. We were pleased to see long lists of Spanish, French, and Italian cities, as well as these surprising inclusions: the Faroe Islands, Lithuania’s Kaunas, the Kosovar capital Pristina, and Norway’s Tønsberg.
2. Another SkyEurope fare sale, with €49 fares here, there, and everywhere. Through Sunday.
3. Gridskipper’s Madrid summer festivals overview. Because we’ve been thinking about Madrid. A lot.
About the author
About the author: Alex Robertson Textor is a London-based travel writer and editor. He has written for Rough Guides, the New York Times, and Public Books, among other publications; he also guided the tablet magazine Travel by Handstand to two SATW Foundation Lowell Thomas Travel Journalism awards. With Pam Mandel, he writes copy and generates ideas as White Shoe Travel Content. He is on Twitter as @textorian and maintains his own blog, www.alexrobertsontextor.com.
Most popular posts
- 15 reasons to visit Paris in 2015
- Rome Shopping: 5 spots to find Roman fashion for every budget
- iPhone in Europe: How to set up your phone to avoid a billing “surprise”
- A guide to supermarkets in Paris
- Using an American iPhone in Europe… without going broke
- Why You Should Never Buy Water in Paris
- Airline Baggage Fees for US to Europe Carriers
- 10-day Itinerary in Spain: Touring Barcelona, Seville & Madrid, with budget tips
- Madrid: 5 ways to dress like a local
- Paris in the Rain: 5 activities for Paris when it drizzles
Find us on Facebook
Find ways to save in…
- Czech Republic
- Eastern Europe
- Southeast Europe
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Other Destinations