Friday List: Some Cool Stuff
Our Friday three.
1. We just got our hands on Time Out‘s Fly Europe 2007/8 guide, an overview of 222 destinations across Europe—including five Moroccan cities. Top notch. We were pleased to see long lists of Spanish, French, and Italian cities, as well as these surprising inclusions: the Faroe Islands, Lithuania’s Kaunas, the Kosovar capital Pristina, and Norway’s Tønsberg.
2. Another SkyEurope fare sale, with €49 fares here, there, and everywhere. Through Sunday.
3. Gridskipper’s Madrid summer festivals overview. Because we’ve been thinking about Madrid. A lot.
About the author
About the author: Alex Robertson Textor is a London-based travel writer and editor. He has written for Rough Guides, the New York Times, and Public Books, among other publications; he also guided the tablet magazine Travel by Handstand to two SATW Foundation Lowell Thomas Travel Journalism awards. With Pam Mandel, he writes copy and generates ideas as White Shoe Travel Content. He is on Twitter as @textorian and maintains his own blog, www.textorian.com.
Most popular posts
- Rome Shopping: 5 spots to find Roman fashion for every budget
- Using an American iPhone in Europe… without going broke
- iPhone in Europe: How to set up your phone to avoid a billing “surprise”
- Planning a trip to Europe? Avoid these 10 costly mistakes
- 7 Ways to Make Your Travel Dollar Even Stronger Abroad
- 10 free things that will make you fall in love with London
- Amsterdam: How to avoid the epic Anne Frank House line
- iPhone in Europe: Information for AT&T customers
- Madrid: 5 ways to dress like a local
- 10-day Itinerary in Spain: Touring Barcelona, Seville & Madrid, with budget tips
Find us on Facebook
Find ways to save in…
- Czech Republic
- Eastern Europe
- Southeast Europe
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Other Destinations