Happy Holidays, Cheapos!
We’re heading out of the office for a few days, Cheapos, to visit family and friends back in Ohio, Atlanta and North Carolina. We’ll be back on the blog in a few days and, in the meantime, we wish our fellow Cheapos across the globe a very happy and safe holiday season!
About the author
About the author: An Ohio native, Pete Meyers was bred on family road trips and the Beach Boys. When not working at EuroCheapo HQ in NYC, Pete likes to be found eating bouillabaisse anywhere in the south of France.
Most popular posts
- Rome Shopping: 5 spots to find Roman fashion for every budget
- Using an American iPhone in Europe… without going broke
- Amsterdam: How to avoid the epic Anne Frank House line
- iPhone in Europe: How to set up your phone to avoid a billing “surprise”
- 7 overlooked and under-visited European destinations that offer extraordinary value
- Madrid: 5 ways to dress like a local
- iPhone in Europe: Information for AT&T customers
- Planning a trip to Europe? Avoid these 10 costly mistakes
- 10-day Itinerary in Spain: Touring Barcelona, Seville & Madrid, with budget tips
- A guide to supermarkets in Paris
Find us on Facebook
Find ways to save in…
- Czech Republic
- Eastern Europe
- Southeast Europe
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Other Destinations