Helvetic: More Italy, No Croatia
Today, Swiss sorta-low-cost carrier helvetic announced that their planned weekly Zurich-Split and Geneva-Split summer flights will not be going forward. Croatia fans up and down Switzerland are no doubt crying into their spätzle.
Tied to this decision is the airline’s announcement that they’ll be ramping up service to Lamezia-Terme (Calabria) and Brindisi (Puglia) in July and August, with service from Zurich three times per week.
About the author
About the author: Alex Robertson Textor is a London-based travel writer and editor. He has written for Rough Guides, the New York Times, and Public Books, among other publications; he also guided the tablet magazine Travel by Handstand to two SATW Foundation Lowell Thomas Travel Journalism awards. With Pam Mandel, he writes copy and generates ideas as White Shoe Travel Content. He is on Twitter as @textorian and maintains his own blog, www.textorian.com.
Most popular posts
- Rome Shopping: 5 spots to find Roman fashion for every budget
- Using an American iPhone in Europe… without going broke
- iPhone in Europe: How to set up your phone to avoid a billing “surprise”
- Amsterdam: How to avoid the epic Anne Frank House line
- Planning a trip to Europe? Avoid these 10 costly mistakes
- Visiting Paris for the first time: 8 rookie mistakes to avoid
- 7 Ways to Make Your Travel Dollar Even Stronger Abroad
- iPhone in Europe: Information for AT&T customers
- 10 free things that will make you fall in love with London
- Madrid: 5 ways to dress like a local
Find us on Facebook
Find ways to save in…
- Czech Republic
- Eastern Europe
- Southeast Europe
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Other Destinations