Iceland Express: Autumn Fare Sale
Iceland Express, our favorite Icelandic low-cost carrier—ok, the only low-cost carrier in Iceland—is running a quick low fare promotional sale right now. From Wednesday, September 19 through Friday, September 21 (noon GMT in both instances), Iceland Express is hawking one-way fares between Reykjavík and its menu of low season destinations. These include London, Barcelona, Alicante, Luxembourg, Friedrichshafen, Berlin, Copenhagen, and Billund.
Travel period is October 1 through November 30. Fares begin at £45, €65, DKK 485, SEK 605, and NOK 510, and include taxes and charges.
About the author
About the author: Alex Robertson Textor is a London-based travel writer and editor. He has written for Rough Guides, the New York Times, and Public Books, among other publications; he also guided the tablet magazine Travel by Handstand to two SATW Foundation Lowell Thomas Travel Journalism awards. With Pam Mandel, he writes copy and generates ideas as White Shoe Travel Content. He is on Twitter as @textorian and maintains his own blog, www.alexrobertsontextor.com.
Most popular posts
- Rome Shopping: 5 spots to find Roman fashion for every budget
- What the strong US dollar means for Americans traveling to Europe this year
- Using an American iPhone in Europe… without going broke
- iPhone in Europe: How to set up your phone to avoid a billing “surprise”
- When is the best time of the year to visit Paris?
- 21 simple ways I saved on my trip to London
- A guide to supermarkets in Paris
- 10-day Itinerary in Spain: Touring Barcelona, Seville & Madrid, with budget tips
- iPhone in Europe: Information for AT&T customers
- Madrid: 5 ways to dress like a local
Find us on Facebook
Find ways to save in…
- Czech Republic
- Eastern Europe
- Southeast Europe
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Other Destinations