Introducing Ms. Suzanne Russo
This week, we welcomed Suzanne Russo as our latest intern at 611 Broadway.
Suzanne is a graduate student in English at NYU, where she spends her days reading James Baldwin, J.D. Salinger, and Virginia Woolf. Formerly a Marketing Communications Manager at Cisco Systems, her travel writing and editing chops have been honed through various gigs. Notably, she edited and managed city guide content for Classictravel and wrote a travel column for Las Olas magazine.
Suzanne is currently busy factchecking and updating our 21 (soon 22) city guides. We are v. psyched to have her aboard.
About the author
About the author: Alex Robertson Textor is a London-based travel writer and editor. He has written for Rough Guides, the New York Times, and Public Books, among other publications; he also guided the tablet magazine Travel by Handstand to two SATW Foundation Lowell Thomas Travel Journalism awards. With Pam Mandel, he writes copy and generates ideas as White Shoe Travel Content. He is on Twitter as @textorian and maintains his own blog, www.textorian.com.
Most popular posts
- Rome Shopping: 5 spots to find Roman fashion for every budget
- Using an American iPhone in Europe… without going broke
- iPhone in Europe: How to set up your phone to avoid a billing “surprise”
- Amsterdam: How to avoid the epic Anne Frank House line
- Planning a trip to Europe? Avoid these 10 costly mistakes
- 10 free things that will make you fall in love with London
- 7 Ways to Make Your Travel Dollar Even Stronger Abroad
- iPhone in Europe: Information for AT&T customers
- Madrid: 5 ways to dress like a local
- 10-day Itinerary in Spain: Touring Barcelona, Seville & Madrid, with budget tips
Find us on Facebook
Find ways to save in…
- Czech Republic
- Eastern Europe
- Southeast Europe
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Other Destinations