List, Wednesday Edition
Stuff is happening, kids.
1. Jaunted is getting excited about Eurovision, too.
2. The Real Costs project, which measures emissions resulting from air travel, and then compares said emissions to those produced by different modes of transportation, is both wonderful and terrifying. Courtesy of Gadling.
3. On a somewhat contradictory note, we’re waiting slash squirming for this Cardiff-based low-cost airline to launch.
4. Italian (sorta) low-cost airline Volare is at it again, selling one-way journeys for €55 per stretch. We’re skeptical. The last time Volare hit us with a promotional fare offer we came up empty-handed.
5. We’re psyched that Måns Zelmerlöw‘s “Cara mia” is still the best selling single in Sweden.