London Flash: Agent Provocateur Annual Sale
Get the world’s slinkiest—although not exactly best made; we think the stitching is a little shoddy—knickers for up to 70% off. Agent Provocateur’s shop at 6 Broadwick Street will be jammed with deal-hungry ladies this weekend and next.
Men: this is a good place to meet women.
Women: London is notoriously, prohibitively expensive. Use this chance to shop.
About the author
Most popular posts
- Rome Shopping: 5 spots to find Roman fashion for every budget
- Using an American iPhone in Europe… without going broke
- iPhone in Europe: How to set up your phone to avoid a billing “surprise”
- 7 Ways to Make Your Travel Dollar Even Stronger Abroad
- 10 free things that will make you fall in love with London
- Planning a trip to Europe? Avoid these 10 costly mistakes
- iPhone in Europe: Information for AT&T customers
- Amsterdam: How to avoid the epic Anne Frank House line
- Madrid: 5 ways to dress like a local
- 10-day Itinerary in Spain: Touring Barcelona, Seville & Madrid, with budget tips
Find us on Facebook
Find ways to save in…
- Czech Republic
- Eastern Europe
- Southeast Europe
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Other Destinations