London Flash: Agent Provocateur Annual Sale
Get the world’s slinkiest—although not exactly best made; we think the stitching is a little shoddy—knickers for up to 70% off. Agent Provocateur’s shop at 6 Broadwick Street will be jammed with deal-hungry ladies this weekend and next.
Men: this is a good place to meet women.
Women: London is notoriously, prohibitively expensive. Use this chance to shop.
About the author
Most popular posts
- WOW, $99 to Europe? Yes, but the devil is in the details
- Rome Shopping: 5 spots to find Roman fashion for every budget
- 10 French phrases that will save you money in Paris
- Visiting Paris for the first time: 8 rookie mistakes to avoid
- iPhone in Europe: How to set up your phone to avoid a billing “surprise”
- A guide to supermarkets in Paris
- Using an American iPhone in Europe… without going broke
- Why You Should Never Buy Water in Paris
- Eating Cheap in Paris: 8 dinners for €10 or less
- Roll with it, Folks: Venice is not going to ban your suitcase
Find us on Facebook
Find ways to save in…
- Czech Republic
- Eastern Europe
- Southeast Europe
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Other Destinations