London Flash: Agent Provocateur Annual Sale
Get the world’s slinkiest—although not exactly best made; we think the stitching is a little shoddy—knickers for up to 70% off. Agent Provocateur’s shop at 6 Broadwick Street will be jammed with deal-hungry ladies this weekend and next.
Men: this is a good place to meet women.
Women: London is notoriously, prohibitively expensive. Use this chance to shop.
About the author
Most popular posts
- Rome Shopping: 5 spots to find Roman fashion for every budget
- What the strong US dollar means for Americans traveling to Europe this year
- Using an American iPhone in Europe… without going broke
- iPhone in Europe: How to set up your phone to avoid a billing “surprise”
- When is the best time of the year to visit Paris?
- 21 simple ways I saved on my trip to London
- 10-day Itinerary in Spain: Touring Barcelona, Seville & Madrid, with budget tips
- A guide to supermarkets in Paris
- iPhone in Europe: Information for AT&T customers
- WOW, $99 to Europe? Yes, but the devil is in the details
Find us on Facebook
Find ways to save in…
- Czech Republic
- Eastern Europe
- Southeast Europe
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Other Destinations