Paris: Free film festival (for movies made with cell phones!)
Forget Cannes: the International Festival of Films Made with Cell Phones is coming to town. Sure, there’s slightly less of a chance of spotting Matt Damon or Bradjolina during this fest. But we’re sure that this Parisian film fest will be just as good as its famous Southern cousin. It’s taking place at the Pompidou Center from June 8 through June 10.
Best part? It’s totally free.
Metro: Hôtel de Ville (lines 1 and 11) or Rambuteau (line 11).
About the author
Most popular posts
- Planning a trip to Europe? Avoid these 10 costly mistakes
- Rome Shopping: 5 spots to find Roman fashion for every budget
- iPhone in Europe: How to set up your phone to avoid a billing “surprise”
- A guide to supermarkets in Paris
- Madrid: 5 ways to dress like a local
- 10-day Itinerary in Spain: Touring Barcelona, Seville & Madrid, with budget tips
- Our 8 Favorite Hotels in Paris Under €80
- iPhone in Europe: Information for AT&T customers
- Crossing the Alps by Train: Three rail routes from Switzerland to Italy
- Barcelona Food: Five cheap eats under €6
Find us on Facebook
Find ways to save in…
- Czech Republic
- Eastern Europe
- Southeast Europe
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Other Destinations