Paris: Free film festival (for movies made with cell phones!)
Forget Cannes: the International Festival of Films Made with Cell Phones is coming to town. Sure, there’s slightly less of a chance of spotting Matt Damon or Bradjolina during this fest. But we’re sure that this Parisian film fest will be just as good as its famous Southern cousin. It’s taking place at the Pompidou Center from June 8 through June 10.
Best part? It’s totally free.
Metro: Hôtel de Ville (lines 1 and 11) or Rambuteau (line 11).
About the author
Most popular posts
- 10 free things that will make you fall in love with London
- Roll with it, Folks: Venice is not going to ban your suitcase
- Rome Shopping: 5 spots to find Roman fashion for every budget
- WOW, $99 to Europe? Yes, but the devil is in the details
- 10 French phrases that will save you money in Paris
- A guide to supermarkets in Paris
- iPhone in Europe: How to set up your phone to avoid a billing “surprise”
- Using an American iPhone in Europe… without going broke
- Why You Should Never Buy Water in Paris
- Visiting Paris for the first time: 8 rookie mistakes to avoid
Find us on Facebook
Find ways to save in…
- Czech Republic
- Eastern Europe
- Southeast Europe
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Other Destinations