Paris: Free film festival (for movies made with cell phones!)
Forget Cannes: the International Festival of Films Made with Cell Phones is coming to town. Sure, there’s slightly less of a chance of spotting Matt Damon or Bradjolina during this fest. But we’re sure that this Parisian film fest will be just as good as its famous Southern cousin. It’s taking place at the Pompidou Center from June 8 through June 10.
Best part? It’s totally free.
Metro: Hôtel de Ville (lines 1 and 11) or Rambuteau (line 11).
About the author
Most popular posts
- Rome Shopping: 5 spots to find Roman fashion for every budget
- Using an American iPhone in Europe… without going broke
- iPhone in Europe: How to set up your phone to avoid a billing “surprise”
- 10 free things that will make you fall in love with London
- Planning a trip to Europe? Avoid these 10 costly mistakes
- 7 Ways to Make Your Travel Dollar Even Stronger Abroad
- Amsterdam: How to avoid the epic Anne Frank House line
- iPhone in Europe: Information for AT&T customers
- 10-day Itinerary in Spain: Touring Barcelona, Seville & Madrid, with budget tips
- Madrid: 5 ways to dress like a local
Find us on Facebook
Find ways to save in…
- Czech Republic
- Eastern Europe
- Southeast Europe
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Other Destinations