Paris: Free film festival (for movies made with cell phones!)
Forget Cannes: the International Festival of Films Made with Cell Phones is coming to town. Sure, there’s slightly less of a chance of spotting Matt Damon or Bradjolina during this fest. But we’re sure that this Parisian film fest will be just as good as its famous Southern cousin. It’s taking place at the Pompidou Center from June 8 through June 10.
Best part? It’s totally free.
Metro: Hôtel de Ville (lines 1 and 11) or Rambuteau (line 11).
About the author
Most popular posts
- Rome Shopping: 5 spots to find Roman fashion for every budget
- What the strong US dollar means for Americans traveling to Europe this year
- Using an American iPhone in Europe… without going broke
- iPhone in Europe: How to set up your phone to avoid a billing “surprise”
- 21 simple ways I saved on my trip to London
- When is the best time of the year to visit Paris?
- A guide to supermarkets in Paris
- 10-day Itinerary in Spain: Touring Barcelona, Seville & Madrid, with budget tips
- iPhone in Europe: Information for AT&T customers
- Madrid: 5 ways to dress like a local
Find us on Facebook
Find ways to save in…
- Czech Republic
- Eastern Europe
- Southeast Europe
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Other Destinations