Photo caption contest: Barcelona dog!
While strolling down La Rambla in Barcelona, one of our editors walked past this jazzy dog. The little guy was sitting in a bicycle basket and was flanked by colorful flower stands and live bird cages.
Our editor snapped the photo, but it still needs a caption. We know there are a lot of creative Cheapos out there, so add your two cents in the comments section below and show us what you’ve got! The best caption will receive a place in the Cheapo Caption Hall of Fame and a free DVD of Rick Steves Italy’s Countrysides (2000-2007 edition).
Enter early and enter often, Cheapos!
About the author
About the author: An Ohio native, Pete Meyers was bred on family road trips and the Beach Boys. When not working at EuroCheapo HQ in NYC, Pete likes to be found eating bouillabaisse anywhere in the south of France.
Most popular posts
- Rome Shopping: 5 spots to find Roman fashion for every budget
- What the strong US dollar means for Americans traveling to Europe this year
- Using an American iPhone in Europe… without going broke
- iPhone in Europe: How to set up your phone to avoid a billing “surprise”
- 21 simple ways I saved on my trip to London
- When is the best time of the year to visit Paris?
- 10-day Itinerary in Spain: Touring Barcelona, Seville & Madrid, with budget tips
- A guide to supermarkets in Paris
- iPhone in Europe: Information for AT&T customers
- Madrid: 5 ways to dress like a local
Find us on Facebook
Find ways to save in…
- Czech Republic
- Eastern Europe
- Southeast Europe
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Other Destinations