Photo caption contest: Barcelona dog!
While strolling down La Rambla in Barcelona, one of our editors walked past this jazzy dog. The little guy was sitting in a bicycle basket and was flanked by colorful flower stands and live bird cages.
Our editor snapped the photo, but it still needs a caption. We know there are a lot of creative Cheapos out there, so add your two cents in the comments section below and show us what you’ve got! The best caption will receive a place in the Cheapo Caption Hall of Fame and a free DVD of Rick Steves Italy’s Countrysides (2000-2007 edition).
Enter early and enter often, Cheapos!
About the author
About the author: An Ohio native, Pete Meyers was bred on family road trips and the Beach Boys. When not working at EuroCheapo HQ in NYC, Pete likes to be found eating bouillabaisse anywhere in the south of France.
Most popular posts
- 15 reasons to visit Paris in 2015
- Rome Shopping: 5 spots to find Roman fashion for every budget
- iPhone in Europe: How to set up your phone to avoid a billing “surprise”
- A guide to supermarkets in Paris
- Why You Should Never Buy Water in Paris
- Using an American iPhone in Europe… without going broke
- 10-day Itinerary in Spain: Touring Barcelona, Seville & Madrid, with budget tips
- Madrid: 5 ways to dress like a local
- Paris in the Rain: 5 activities for Paris when it drizzles
- iPhone in Europe: Information for AT&T customers
Find us on Facebook
Find ways to save in…
- Czech Republic
- Eastern Europe
- Southeast Europe
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Other Destinations