Subscribe and get our free guide to "101 Ways to Save in Europe"
Uncovering Europe's best budget hotels since 2001.
Home > Travel Blog > Cheapos at work > Photo Essay: The EuroCheapo and BootsnAll TBEX Party
Pete MeyersJune 30, 2010
Posted in: Cheapos at work
4. Be sure to invite a wide range of guests from far and wide…
5. Guests pictured: Tara Russell from Three Month Visa with Spud Hilton from San Francisco Chronicle.
6. Guests pictured: Michael Yessis from WorldHum.
7. Guests pictured: Annemarie Dooling, Mike Richard from Vagabondish and Christina Tunnah from World Nomads.
8. Guests pictured: Tom Meyers, Amy Widdowson from NileGuide, Paul Brady, Mike Barish, Rob Verger and Lola Akinmade
9. Guests pictured: Johnny Jet from JohnnyJet.com with KimGreiner
10. Guests pictured: Andy Hayes from AndyHayes.com (top left), Lola Akinmade (top middle-left), Joanna_Haugen (lower left), Candice Walsh, Abbie Mood and a others from the Matador Network.
11. Guests pictured: Matt Kepnes from NomadicMatt.com (left) and our friend from EuropeUpClose.com (right).
Pages: 1 2 3 4
About the author: An Ohio native, Pete Meyers was bred on family road trips and the Beach Boys. When not working at EuroCheapo HQ in NYC, Pete likes to be found eating bouillabaisse anywhere in the south of France.
Thanks for a great party! Very fun…from what I err…remember…
Pic #5 is Tara Russell from Three Month Visa – http://www.threemonthvisa.com/
Thanks for the link/photo! In the photo below I’m speaking to @KimGreiner
Picture #8 – all the way on the right is Lola Akinmade
Picture #10 – the Matador Network Crew!
Great pics and thank you so much for co-hosting the party! Number 10: Lower left: @joanna_haugen lower right: @candicewalsh
Pic #16 far left is Craig Zabransky from @stayadventurous (and owner of the vuvuzela I hijacked)
Thanks everyone – we’d updated the post with your helpful comments.
I think these photos tell the story…great time. Thanks for sponsoring my vices.
Good times! Thanks for hosting!
Thank you guys for an amazing night, and an awesome conference!
I’m still trying to remember most of it … so these pictures are a great help.
Fun recap Pete and thanks for throwing a great party!
@Craig, Alison, Mike and Laurie — thanks to all of you for joining us and making it a great night!
EuroCheapo: Pete Meyers, Meredith Meyers, Guillaume Normand and Tom Meyers – Thank you for hosting us all at a fun party in a really great location!
-may the news and deadline gods be always with you…
Looks live you’ve had a lot of fun!
Maybe when I’m a little more experienced in travel blogging we’ll meet at this event!
Find available budget hotels through our partner Booking.com
Since 2001, our mission has been to make your time in Europe affordable and memorable. The world is out there, and it’s less expensive than you think.
Subscribe now to EuroCheapo’s weekly newsletter and download a free copy of our “101 Ways to Save in Europe” e-book. We’ll show you:
• Tricks for getting lower hotel rates.
• Simple ways to save on European trains and flights.
• Tips to save big before you even leave home.