Rome Flash: Beer, Burgers, and the Beatles at Sergeant Pepper’s Pub
It’s funny what Rome can come up with. Just when good old pub nostalgia gets the better of you, low and behold you discover places like Sergeant Pepper’s Pub, where juicy burgers, cold beer, and even baked potatoes are on offer. Best of all, prices barely cross the €10 barrier.
Opened by a pair of avid Beatles fans a decade ago, Sergeant Pepper’s is also the place to go for nonstop Beatles music and a museum-like collection of memorabilia. Located in the Prati-Vatican neighborhood, at Via della Giuliana 95, it’s an unexpected and delicious addition to your next Rome itinerary.
About the author
Annie Shapero was born and raised in the cosmopolitan oasis of Columbia, Missouri. A call to the big city brought her to Chicago, where she pursued a degree at DePaul University's theatre conservatory. Four years of "rigorous, professional" training and a minor in Italian language led her to her next destination: Rome, a city of natural born tragedians with a flair for comedy. There she put her dreams of Broadway stardom on hold and took up a wild series of careers (including "marketing strategist" for an edible Egyptian insecticide). Eventually, she found her niche: writing for "WHERE Magazine Rome." When not in Rome, Annie hops about the Mediterranean, indulging in the local gastronomic and dance traditions. Ole´!
Most popular posts
- Rome Shopping: 5 spots to find Roman fashion for every budget
- Using an American iPhone in Europe… without going broke
- iPhone in Europe: How to set up your phone to avoid a billing “surprise”
- 10 free things that will make you fall in love with London
- 7 Ways to Make Your Travel Dollar Even Stronger Abroad
- Planning a trip to Europe? Avoid these 10 costly mistakes
- Amsterdam: How to avoid the epic Anne Frank House line
- iPhone in Europe: Information for AT&T customers
- Madrid: 5 ways to dress like a local
- 10-day Itinerary in Spain: Touring Barcelona, Seville & Madrid, with budget tips
Find us on Facebook
Find ways to save in…
- Czech Republic
- Eastern Europe
- Southeast Europe
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Other Destinations