Rome Flash: Photography Festival
The Sixth Annual Rome Photography Festival is well underway, and over 100 venues in the city are displaying the work of Italian and international photographers. This year’s version of the multi-site festival is dedicated to “Questione Italiana,” namely, the state of photography in Italy.
The vast majority of the exhibitions are free or come at a very Cheapo-friendly price. The most you’ll pay for entrance is €10.
The Rome Photography Festival runs through June 3, 2007.
About the author
Annie Shapero was born and raised in the cosmopolitan oasis of Columbia, Missouri. A call to the big city brought her to Chicago, where she pursued a degree at DePaul University's theatre conservatory. Four years of "rigorous, professional" training and a minor in Italian language led her to her next destination: Rome, a city of natural born tragedians with a flair for comedy. There she put her dreams of Broadway stardom on hold and took up a wild series of careers (including "marketing strategist" for an edible Egyptian insecticide). Eventually, she found her niche: writing for "WHERE Magazine Rome." When not in Rome, Annie hops about the Mediterranean, indulging in the local gastronomic and dance traditions. Ole´!
Most popular posts
- Rome Shopping: 5 spots to find Roman fashion for every budget
- Using an American iPhone in Europe… without going broke
- iPhone in Europe: How to set up your phone to avoid a billing “surprise”
- Amsterdam: How to avoid the epic Anne Frank House line
- 7 overlooked and under-visited European destinations that offer extraordinary value
- Madrid: 5 ways to dress like a local
- iPhone in Europe: Information for AT&T customers
- Planning a trip to Europe? Avoid these 10 costly mistakes
- A guide to supermarkets in Paris
- 10-day Itinerary in Spain: Touring Barcelona, Seville & Madrid, with budget tips
Find us on Facebook
Find ways to save in…
- Czech Republic
- Eastern Europe
- Southeast Europe
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Other Destinations