Ryanair Flash: Seven New Routes from Bremen
Ryanair announced today seven new routes in and out of Bremen, bringing the number of destinations to be served from Bremen to 18. The new destinations include Alghero, Bratislava, Malta, Milan Bergamo, Paris Beauvais, Stockholm Skavsta, and Trapani.
Bremen-Skavsta will kick off on June 5. All other routes will launch at the end of September.
Unlike Ryanair’s two most recent new route expansions, this one will not also involve the suspension of any existing routes.
And um, Bremen is quite pretty. See above for proof.
About the author
About the author: Alex Robertson Textor is a London-based travel writer and editor. He has written for Rough Guides, the New York Times, and Public Books, among other publications; he also guided the tablet magazine Travel by Handstand to two SATW Foundation Lowell Thomas Travel Journalism awards. With Pam Mandel, he writes copy and generates ideas as White Shoe Travel Content. He is on Twitter as @textorian and maintains his own blog, www.alexrobertsontextor.com.
Most popular posts
- 10 free things that will make you fall in love with London
- Roll with it, Folks: Venice is not going to ban your suitcase
- WOW, $99 to Europe? Yes, but the devil is in the details
- Rome Shopping: 5 spots to find Roman fashion for every budget
- 10 French phrases that will save you money in Paris
- A guide to supermarkets in Paris
- iPhone in Europe: How to set up your phone to avoid a billing “surprise”
- Using an American iPhone in Europe… without going broke
- Why You Should Never Buy Water in Paris
- Visiting Paris for the first time: 8 rookie mistakes to avoid
Find us on Facebook
Find ways to save in…
- Czech Republic
- Eastern Europe
- Southeast Europe
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Other Destinations