Ryanair Goes Route-Mad
Yesterday and today, Ryanair announced a whopping 20 brand new routes.
From Barcelona-Girona, Ryanair will fly to Billund, Fez, Hamburg, Malta, and Wroclaw (from October) and to Bratislava, Granada, Graz, and Marrakesh (from November).
From Milan Bergamo, Ryanair will fly to Bari, Cagliari, Santander, and Porto (from December) and to Alghero, Billund, Gothenburg, Riga, and Tampere (from January).
And lastly, from East Midlands, Ryanair will fly to Budapest and Riga beginning in October.
Go to it, kids.
About the author
About the author: Alex Robertson Textor is a London-based travel writer and editor. He has written for Rough Guides, the New York Times, and Public Books, among other publications; he also guided the tablet magazine Travel by Handstand to two SATW Foundation Lowell Thomas Travel Journalism awards. With Pam Mandel, he writes copy and generates ideas as White Shoe Travel Content. He is on Twitter as @textorian and maintains his own blog, www.alexrobertsontextor.com.
Most popular posts
- 21 simple ways I saved on my trip to London
- Rome Shopping: 5 spots to find Roman fashion for every budget
- iPhone in Europe: How to set up your phone to avoid a billing “surprise”
- Using an American iPhone in Europe… without going broke
- A guide to supermarkets in Paris
- 10-day Itinerary in Spain: Touring Barcelona, Seville & Madrid, with budget tips
- What the strong US dollar means for Americans traveling to Europe this year
- iPhone in Europe: Information for AT&T customers
- Madrid: 5 ways to dress like a local
- Crossing the Alps by Train: Three rail routes from Switzerland to Italy
Find us on Facebook
Find ways to save in…
- Czech Republic
- Eastern Europe
- Southeast Europe
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Other Destinations