You may think so after the airline everyone loves to hate’s recent announcement of a number of service improvements which are, in fact, improvements!
• the airline will no longer bombard fliers with advertisements and announcements on flights before 8 a.m. and after 9 p.m.;
• starting November 1, customers will have 24 hours after purchasing flights on the website to make corrections to their booking (including, apparently, name changes);
• starting December 1, customers will be allowed an additional carry-on bag (35 x 20 x 20 cm, i.e., purse or duty-free bag) on-board;
• also starting December 1, airport boarding card reissue fees will decrease from €70 to €15 for customers who’ve already checked in online;
• and finally, starting January 5, 2014, the airline will decrease airport-checked baggage fees from €60 to €30 at bag drop, and from €60 to €50 at the gate.
I’m personally most excited about not having to cram my purse into my suitcase anymore!
What further changes would you like to see the airline make? Leave your suggestions in the comments below.
Related: Our guide to Ryanair, including a budget flights finder.