Scoring at the World Cup
In Germany, it seems that the excitement of last summer’s World Cup has had a lasting effect beyond happy memories. The country is getting ready for a baby boom, nine months after the World Cup kept the nation on a roller-coaster of suspense and set the stage for some serious partying under sunny skies.
Apparently the euphoria of the event really brought people together, if you get our drift, and not just in support of their team.
The phenomenon gives a whole new meaning to the term soccer mom, doesn’t it? Go Germany!
About the author
Most popular posts
- Rome Shopping: 5 spots to find Roman fashion for every budget
- Using an American iPhone in Europe… without going broke
- iPhone in Europe: How to set up your phone to avoid a billing “surprise”
- 10 free things that will make you fall in love with London
- 7 Ways to Make Your Travel Dollar Even Stronger Abroad
- Planning a trip to Europe? Avoid these 10 costly mistakes
- Amsterdam: How to avoid the epic Anne Frank House line
- iPhone in Europe: Information for AT&T customers
- Madrid: 5 ways to dress like a local
- 10-day Itinerary in Spain: Touring Barcelona, Seville & Madrid, with budget tips
Find us on Facebook
Find ways to save in…
- Czech Republic
- Eastern Europe
- Southeast Europe
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Other Destinations