Today’s Ryanair Mini-Expansion
Today Ryanair announced three new routes. Two (Cork-East Midlands and Cork-Glasgow) will kick off on December 13. The third will run between Malta and Treviso near Venice. The airline doesn’t offer an official starting date for the Malta-Treviso route, though we found a €.01 fare in early January.
The kicker? That eurocent balloons to €47.13 once taxes are taken into account.
About the author
About the author: Alex Robertson Textor is a London-based travel writer and editor. He has written for Rough Guides, the New York Times, and Public Books, among other publications; he also guided the tablet magazine Travel by Handstand to two SATW Foundation Lowell Thomas Travel Journalism awards. With Pam Mandel, he writes copy and generates ideas as White Shoe Travel Content. He is on Twitter as @textorian and maintains his own blog, www.alexrobertsontextor.com.
Most popular posts
- WOW, $99 to Europe? Yes, but the devil is in the details
- Rome Shopping: 5 spots to find Roman fashion for every budget
- 10 French phrases that will save you money in Paris
- Visiting Paris for the first time: 8 rookie mistakes to avoid
- A guide to supermarkets in Paris
- iPhone in Europe: How to set up your phone to avoid a billing “surprise”
- Why You Should Never Buy Water in Paris
- Using an American iPhone in Europe… without going broke
- Eating Cheap in Paris: 8 dinners for €10 or less
- 10-day Itinerary in Spain: Touring Barcelona, Seville & Madrid, with budget tips
Find us on Facebook
Find ways to save in…
- Czech Republic
- Eastern Europe
- Southeast Europe
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Other Destinations