Cheapo Obsession: Free Travel Podcasts!
Ok, so we’re getting hooked on travel podcasts. Dunno if that means we’re totally late to the party or if it just seems podcasts are getting better. Probably a bit of both.
In any event, yesterday’s Gadling ran a post with a link to a fascinating podcast interview of Lonely Planet’s founders Tony and Maureen Wheeler. The omniscient budget traveler himself, Rick Steves, puts together a consistently interesting podcast series that includes a free Paris audio tour. We’re so obsessed with podcasts that we found ourselves purchasing a giant microphone the other day.
About the author
About the author: An Ohio native, Pete Meyers was bred on family road trips and the Beach Boys. When not working at EuroCheapo HQ in NYC, Pete likes to be found eating bouillabaisse anywhere in the south of France.
Most popular posts
- 10 free things that will make you fall in love with London
- Roll with it, Folks: Venice is not going to ban your suitcase
- WOW, $99 to Europe? Yes, but the devil is in the details
- Rome Shopping: 5 spots to find Roman fashion for every budget
- 10 French phrases that will save you money in Paris
- A guide to supermarkets in Paris
- iPhone in Europe: How to set up your phone to avoid a billing “surprise”
- Using an American iPhone in Europe… without going broke
- Why You Should Never Buy Water in Paris
- Visiting Paris for the first time: 8 rookie mistakes to avoid
Find us on Facebook
Find ways to save in…
- Czech Republic
- Eastern Europe
- Southeast Europe
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Other Destinations