Cheapo Obsession: Free Travel Podcasts!
Ok, so we’re getting hooked on travel podcasts. Dunno if that means we’re totally late to the party or if it just seems podcasts are getting better. Probably a bit of both.
In any event, yesterday’s Gadling ran a post with a link to a fascinating podcast interview of Lonely Planet’s founders Tony and Maureen Wheeler. The omniscient budget traveler himself, Rick Steves, puts together a consistently interesting podcast series that includes a free Paris audio tour. We’re so obsessed with podcasts that we found ourselves purchasing a giant microphone the other day.
About the author
About the author: An Ohio native, Pete Meyers was bred on family road trips and the Beach Boys. When not working at EuroCheapo HQ in NYC, Pete likes to be found eating bouillabaisse anywhere in the south of France.
Most popular posts
- Rome Shopping: 5 spots to find Roman fashion for every budget
- 21 simple ways I saved on my trip to London
- iPhone in Europe: How to set up your phone to avoid a billing “surprise”
- Using an American iPhone in Europe… without going broke
- A guide to supermarkets in Paris
- 10-day Itinerary in Spain: Touring Barcelona, Seville & Madrid, with budget tips
- What the strong US dollar means for Americans traveling to Europe this year
- iPhone in Europe: Information for AT&T customers
- Madrid: 5 ways to dress like a local
- Crossing the Alps by Train: Three rail routes from Switzerland to Italy
Find us on Facebook
Find ways to save in…
- Czech Republic
- Eastern Europe
- Southeast Europe
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Other Destinations