UK: Easy (Peasy) Bus
easyBus, that is.
EasyBus is the 600,000th component of Stelios Haji Ioannou’s easy.com empire. Or at least that’s how it seems. EasyBus is a transfer service currently running between central London and Luton. In June, easyBus will add Stansted to its as yet quite small network. Fares begin at £2 for tickets booked online; walk-up London-Luton fares begin at £8; walk-up London-Stansted fares begin at £7.
We’d love to see easyBus enter markets with poor and slow transportation links between airport and city center—especially in cities where extortionate taxi drivers rule the transfer roost. Consider the preceding sentence an open suggestion, Stelios.
About the author
About the author: Alex Robertson Textor is a London-based travel writer and editor. He has written for Rough Guides, the New York Times, and Public Books, among other publications; he also guided the tablet magazine Travel by Handstand to two SATW Foundation Lowell Thomas Travel Journalism awards. With Pam Mandel, he writes copy and generates ideas as White Shoe Travel Content. He is on Twitter as @textorian and maintains his own blog, www.alexrobertsontextor.com.
Most popular posts
- 15 reasons to visit Paris in 2015
- Rome Shopping: 5 spots to find Roman fashion for every budget
- iPhone in Europe: How to set up your phone to avoid a billing “surprise”
- A guide to supermarkets in Paris
- Using an American iPhone in Europe… without going broke
- Why You Should Never Buy Water in Paris
- Airline Baggage Fees for US to Europe Carriers
- Paris in the Rain: 5 activities for Paris when it drizzles
- 10-day Itinerary in Spain: Touring Barcelona, Seville & Madrid, with budget tips
- Madrid: 5 ways to dress like a local
Find us on Facebook
Find ways to save in…
- Czech Republic
- Eastern Europe
- Southeast Europe
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Other Destinations