Valentine’s Day Gets An Extra Boost In London
The results of the most recent EuroCheapo survey for the hottest romantic destination in Europe yielded a truly down to the wire photo finish between Paris and Venice, with Paris eking out a victory. We wonder how this result might have been different had yesterday’s remarkably prescient announcement from drug giant Pfizer been made earlier.
Starting on Valentine’s Day, shoppers in London will be able to buy Viagra at pharmacies without prescriptions. Well, we never!
We couldn’t resist.
About the author
About the author: An Ohio native, Pete Meyers was bred on family road trips and the Beach Boys. When not working at EuroCheapo HQ in NYC, Pete likes to be found eating bouillabaisse anywhere in the south of France.
Most popular posts
- Planning a trip to Europe? Avoid these 10 costly mistakes
- Rome Shopping: 5 spots to find Roman fashion for every budget
- iPhone in Europe: How to set up your phone to avoid a billing “surprise”
- Madrid: 5 ways to dress like a local
- A guide to supermarkets in Paris
- 10-day Itinerary in Spain: Touring Barcelona, Seville & Madrid, with budget tips
- Our 8 Favorite Hotels in Paris Under €80
- Flash: €10 Ouigo TGV tickets now on sale for summer travel
- iPhone in Europe: Information for AT&T customers
- Using an American iPhone in Europe… without going broke
Find us on Facebook
Find ways to save in…
- Czech Republic
- Eastern Europe
- Southeast Europe
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Other Destinations