Valentine’s Day Gets An Extra Boost In London
The results of the most recent EuroCheapo survey for the hottest romantic destination in Europe yielded a truly down to the wire photo finish between Paris and Venice, with Paris eking out a victory. We wonder how this result might have been different had yesterday’s remarkably prescient announcement from drug giant Pfizer been made earlier.
Starting on Valentine’s Day, shoppers in London will be able to buy Viagra at pharmacies without prescriptions. Well, we never!
We couldn’t resist.
About the author
About the author: An Ohio native, Pete Meyers was bred on family road trips and the Beach Boys. When not working at EuroCheapo HQ in NYC, Pete likes to be found eating bouillabaisse anywhere in the south of France.
Most popular posts
- Rome Shopping: 5 spots to find Roman fashion for every budget
- iPhone in Europe: How to set up your phone to avoid a billing “surprise”
- Using an American iPhone in Europe… without going broke
- Amsterdam: How to avoid the epic Anne Frank House line
- Planning a trip to Europe? Avoid these 10 costly mistakes
- iPhone in Europe: Information for AT&T customers
- 7 Ways to Make Your Travel Dollar Even Stronger Abroad
- 10 free things that will make you fall in love with London
- Madrid: 5 ways to dress like a local
- iPhone in Europe: Information for Verizon customers
Find us on Facebook
Find ways to save in…
- Czech Republic
- Eastern Europe
- Southeast Europe
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Other Destinations