Wizz Goes to Town in Gdansk
Today, Polish-Hungarian low-cost carrier Wizz Air announced route expansions in and out of its Gdansk base.
From mid-March, frequency on routes to Dortmund, Liverpool, London Luton, Lübeck, and Stockholm Skavsta will increase, and three brand-new routes will commence: Gdansk-Bournemouth, Gdansk-Coventry, and Gdansk-Gothenburg.
Wizz Air operates six bases in Central and Eastern Europe, and is the leading low-cost carrier in Eastern Europe.
About the author
About the author: Alex Robertson Textor is a London-based travel writer and editor. He has written for Rough Guides, the New York Times, and Public Books, among other publications; he also guided the tablet magazine Travel by Handstand to two SATW Foundation Lowell Thomas Travel Journalism awards. With Pam Mandel, he writes copy and generates ideas as White Shoe Travel Content. He is on Twitter as @textorian and maintains his own blog, www.alexrobertsontextor.com.
Most popular posts
- Rome Shopping: 5 spots to find Roman fashion for every budget
- 21 simple ways I saved on my trip to London
- iPhone in Europe: How to set up your phone to avoid a billing “surprise”
- Using an American iPhone in Europe… without going broke
- A guide to supermarkets in Paris
- 10-day Itinerary in Spain: Touring Barcelona, Seville & Madrid, with budget tips
- What the strong US dollar means for Americans traveling to Europe this year
- iPhone in Europe: Information for AT&T customers
- Madrid: 5 ways to dress like a local
- Crossing the Alps by Train: Three rail routes from Switzerland to Italy
Find us on Facebook
Find ways to save in…
- Czech Republic
- Eastern Europe
- Southeast Europe
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Other Destinations