About this flight
The carrier: Aer Lingus
Ireland's legacy flag carrier Aer Lingus has been morphing over the course of the last several years into a low-cost airline. Flying to major airports across Europe, and as of recently North America and Dubai, Aer Lingus is dependable and well established. Fares can be quite low, though advance purchase fares don't quite compare to those offered by that other Irish low-cost carrier, Ryanair.
Airline is well established and serves major airports.
Connections beyond Europe are not very good, thus dulling one distinctive draw. Frequent delays and unhelpful staff are common complaints.
* Carry-on: One bag up to 10 kg (7kg for regional flights), plus one personal item.
* Checked: €12 per bag booked online (€18 at airport). Max 9 bags with combined weight of 20 kg. Over 20 kgs, fees apply. No single bag over 32 kg (70 lbs) is allowed.
* Please visit Aer Lingus’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
You may select seats online at time of booking.
Check-in and Ticketing
Aer Lingus offers online-check in for most flights and is available from 30 hours in advance until 4 hours and 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Times vary for US airports. Checked baggage is accepted from passengers who check-in online.
All Aer Lingus planes bear the name of an Irish saint.more...
Departure: Cork, Ireland (ORK)
Arrival: Rennes, France - St Jacques (RNS)
Rennes - Saint-Jacques Airport or "Aéroport de Rennes - Saint-Jacques" is a national and international airport open to regular and irregular flights and to both private and passenger plans.
Location: Rennes - Saint-Jacques Airport is located about 6 kilometers (4 miles) southwest of Rennes’ city center.
- Bus: There is a shuttle route available from the airport to Rennes’ city center at the République stop near the Place de la Mairie. Journey time is approximately 20 minutes.
- Taxi: The taxi rank is located in front of the arrivals hall.
Services: The information desk is located in the arrival hall. There are also a couple restaurants, an ATM and a shop to pick up souvenirs.more...