About this flight
The carrier: Aer Lingus
Ireland's legacy flag carrier Aer Lingus has been morphing over the course of the last several years into a low-cost airline. Flying to major airports across Europe, and as of recently North America and Dubai, Aer Lingus is dependable and well established. Fares can be quite low, though advance purchase fares don't quite compare to those offered by that other Irish low-cost carrier, Ryanair.
Airline is well established and serves major airports.
Connections beyond Europe are not very good, thus dulling one distinctive draw. Frequent delays and unhelpful staff are common complaints.
* Carry-on: One bag up to 10 kg (7kg for regional flights), plus one personal item.
* Checked: €12 per bag booked online (€18 at airport). Max 9 bags with combined weight of 20 kg. Over 20 kgs, fees apply. No single bag over 32 kg (70 lbs) is allowed.
* Please visit Aer Lingus’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
You may select seats online at time of booking.
Check-in and Ticketing
Aer Lingus offers online-check in for most flights and is available from 30 hours in advance until 4 hours and 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Times vary for US airports. Checked baggage is accepted from passengers who check-in online.
All Aer Lingus planes bear the name of an Irish saint.more...
Departure: Dublin, Ireland (DUB)
In Brief: Dublin Airport is located 10 km (about 6 miles) north of the city. It's a major base for both Aer Lingus and Ryanair, and also handles several Centralwings routes. In terms of sheer numbers, it's one of the most budget airline-friendly airports around. Transportation: Public buses cost between €1.60 and €1.90 to traverse the distance between central Dublin and the airport, depending on how far the journey in question is. Airlink buses, which travel to Dublin's Central Bus Station, cost €6.more...
Arrival: Toulouse, France - Blagnac (TLS)
Location: Toulouse Blagnac International Airport is located 7 kilometers (4 miles) northwest of Toulouse, just south of Blagnac, both communes of the Haute-Garonne département in the Midi-Pyrénées region of France.
• Bus: Shuttle buses leave from Door C for the city center, which takes about 20 minutes. The shuttle's main stops are the bus station, Jean Jaurès, Jeanne d'Arc and Compans Caffarelli.
• Taxi: Taxis leave from a taxi rank located outside Door C.
There are numerous bars, restaurants and shops inside the airport. There is also a bank, currency exchange and an ATM. Internet facilities are available throughout the airport, as well as Wi-Fi access.more...
Other flights between these cities
There are no other airports within 110km (68 miles) of Dublin, Ireland (DUB)