About this flight
The carrier: Condor
Owned by Thomas Cook, Condor is a massive airline operation. Condor connects German airports to southern Europe, with a destination map that extends to Africa, Asia and the Americas. In 1971, Condor was the world's first leisure airline to use a Boeing 747 in its fleet. Note: Many of Condor's flights are essentially charter flights ferrying vacation package holders away or back home.
Great connections within Europe and beyond. Unlike other airlines, Condor usually allows reservation changes without the nasty fees.
Many routes are flown infrequently. Old planes.
• Carry-on: One item, up to 6 kg, plus laptop.
• Checked: Limits vary according to length of trip, but you’re allowed between 20-30 kg of stuff. Excess baggage will be charged $1 per kg.
* Please visit Condor’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
You can reserve seats in advance by paying €10 on one-way flights, €20 for returns. You can choose your seats online as soon as you book the flight. If you wait, you can select your seat when checking in online, starting 24 hours prior to departure (prices are the same). If you wait until 12 hours before your flight, though, you can select a seat free when checking in online. And, free seat reservations are always available for small children and the disabled.
Check-in and Ticketing
Online check-in is available for several German airports, excluding flights to the US and Canada. It is available between 24hours and 2 hours before departure. It is available for passengers with and without checked baggage.
In the event that you know you'll be lugging around much more than 20-30 kg, book a "baggage allowance package". Fees apply. For example, an extra 5 kilos will cost you anywhere from $52-104 depending on the flight.
To get your vacation off to a good start, Condor invites you to have a welcome cocktail – a "heavenly delight". Choose from popular cocktails like vodka bitter lemon, gin tonic, Campari orange and from non-alcoholic beverages.more...
Departure: Palma de Mallorca, Spain - Palma de Mallorca (PMI)
Palma de Mallorca Airport or "Aeropuerto de Palma de Mallorca," previously known as Son Sant Joan Airport or "Aeropuerto de Son Sant Joan," is the third largest airport in Spain. During the summer months Palma de Mallorca Airport becomes one of the busiest airports in Europe. Also, the airport serves as a hub for German budget carrier airberlin.
Palma de Mallorca Airport is an airport located approximately 8 km east of Palma de Mallorca, adjacent to the village C'an Pastilla.
• Bus: The Airport Bus runs through central Palma de Mallorca. The trip should take roughly 30 minutes. The buses leave from the Palma Airport Arrivals floor across from the main parking structure every 15 minutes.
• Taxi: Taxis can be found outside of the Arrivals Hall. Taxi companies serving the city center include Fono Taxi, Radio Taxi, and Taxi Palma Radio. The journey from the airport to the city is around 15 minutes. Keep in mind that there are additional supplementary fees for airport transport.
There are multiple information desks which can be found in the Arrivals Hall, Departures Hall and check-in. There is also a tourist information desk on the ground floor. The terminal has a bank, multiple ATMs and a post office. There are numerous bars and restaurants at the airport, which include a 24-hour bar and a 24-hour cafeteria. Various shops can be found in the airport as well. Other airport facilities include a 24-hour first aid, a pharmacy, and a children’s room.more...
Arrival: Frankfurt, Germany - Frankfurt Intl (FRA)
In Brief: Germany's busiest airport, Frankfurt International ranks third within Europe in terms of passenger traffic. Unlike some other of Europe's bigger airports, there is not a separate terminal for low-cost airlines. There are, in fact, not a huge number of budget airlines offering flights in and out of Frankfurt, but those that do are distributed across terminals. Air Berlin, Clickair, and Niki fly to Frankfurt International. Transportation: The best way between the airport and the Frankfurt main train station is by S-Bahn. A one-way journey costs just €3.55 and takes about 10 minutes.more...
Other flights between these cities
- Palma de Mallorca, Spain - Palma de Mallorca (PMI) to Frankfurt, Germany - Frankfurt Intl (FRA) on airberlin
- Palma de Mallorca, Spain - Palma de Mallorca (PMI) to Frankfurt, Germany - Frankfurt Intl (FRA) on Ryanair
- Palma de Mallorca, Spain - Palma de Mallorca (PMI) to Frankfurt, Germany - Frankfurt Intl (FRA) on TUIfly
- Palma de Mallorca, Spain - Palma de Mallorca (PMI) to Frankfurt, Germany - Frankfurt-Hahn Airport (HHN) on Ryanair
There are no other airports within 110km (68 miles) of Palma de Mallorca, Spain - Palma de Mallorca (PMI)