About this flight
The carrier: easyJet
EasyJet is Europe's second-largest low-cost carrier, after Ryanair. It's also one of the oldest in Europe; its first flights took off in late 1995, and it pioneered the online purchase model. EasyJet is based at Hangar 89, which is an orange building adjacent to the main taxiway at Luton Airport.
The easyJet route map is not as wide-ranging as Ryanair's, although the airline tends to fly to primary airports over out-of-the-way secondary airports. Fares are also higher than Ryanair's, though the easyJet flying experience tends to receive fewer complaints.
One place where easyJet does not get high marks is in the telephone customer service department. We've read stories of hundreds of faxes remaining unreturned and hours-long waits on toll telephone lines with high per-minute charges.
Among the airline's more notable destinations are Bucharest, Geneva, Istanbul, Madeira, Sofia, Split and Tallinn.
Great connections across Europe without the lowest-common-denominator panic.
Notoriously bad customer service.
*Carry-on: One piece of hand luggage.
*Checked: €12 per bag (per flight), combined weight not to exceed 20 kg. Over 20 kg, €12 per kg.
* Please visit EasyJet’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
Strict pre-boarding policy. Check-in no later than 40 minutes prior to departure. Boarding is on a first-come first-serve basis and can be a nightmare if you don’t arrive early. EasyJet never allows stand-bys.
Check-in and Ticketing
Online check-in is available from 60 days before your flight until two hours prior to the scheduled departure time. Passengers with hold-luggage are allowed to do this as well. The boarding gate closes 25 minutes prior to the scheduled time of departure. If your flight leaves London Gatwick before 08.30 you can check in for this flight the night before from 20:00. This will give you the opportunity to leave your baggage at the airport. You will be issued with a boarding pass so you can go straight to security for your flight the following morning.
Check in online so that you’re automatically entered into the "A" group for boarding, meaning you'll hop on—and off—first. Be careful with personal property as there is little or no compensation for damages or losses.
EasyJet offers the possibility to carbon offset the CO2 to their customers' trips for a surcharge via a calculator which calculates a passenger's carbon footprint.more...
Departure: Bristol, United Kingdom - Bristol International (BRS)
In addition to serving as a major base for easyJet and Ryanair, Bristol takes quite a bit of charter air traffic. Once we took both the low-cost and the charter activity into account, we realized that Bristol may be one of our most heavily trafficked airports for budget-oriented flyers. Bristol is also southwest England's biggest airport. Location: Bristol International Airport is located 13 km (8 miles) south of Bristol city center. Transport: - Rail: The closest rail connection to Bristol International Airport is at the Bristol Temple Meads station, seven miles away. The Bristol International Flyer express coach service connects from Bristol Temple Meads to the airport every 15 minutes at peak times. For more rail information consult the Official Website. - Bus: Bristol International Flyer bus shuttle runs to the Bristol city center and takes about 30 minutes. First Group also runs a bus service to the airport with many stops en route. For a specific schedule check the company's Official Website. - Taxi: The Checker Cars company provides service at Bristol International Airport. Bookings can be made on their Website. Service: In the airport there are information desks, a few shops and places to grab a bite to eat, as well as a currency exchange. more...
Arrival: Malaga, Spain (AGP)
Málaga Airport is the main airport in the Costa del Sol region of Spain. Recently, the airport has seen major growth due to the increased service provided by budget airlines. Among these, easyJet, Ryanair, and Vueling service the most destinations.
Málaga Airport is located 8 km (5 miles) southwest of the center of Malaga.
• Rail: A Cercanís commuter train links the airport with the city center, taking about 15 minutes to make the journey, and costing €1.15 on weekdays; €1.25 on weekends. The Malaga airport train stop is roughly 300 meters from the airport building and can be reached by a ramp from the first floor departures level.
• Bus: There's also a bus link between the airport and the city, which costs €1. Travelers can take Line 19 from the airport directly into the Malaga city center (the journey will take around 20 minutes). If you wish to travel to other parts of the coast you will be able to catch buses to many different areas at the main bus terminal in Malaga. For more specific details check out the main websites for Estabus and EMT. The bus company Portillo provides service to and from Marbella and other popular destinations.
• Taxi: Outside Terminal 1 Arrivals, you can catch a cab at the airport’s main taxi rank. For information on rates there should be a poster on the wall beside the double doors that show the amounts taxis should charge. Also, keep in mind that the taxis have an airport surcharge which is applied at different times of the day.
Internet access is available throughout the Málaga Airport. There is a bank with a currency exchange in Arrivals in Terminal 2, as well as many ATMs and a post office in Terminal 1. There are a few places to eat and shop in the airport. Other facilities include a pharmacy, medical service, and an aviation museum.more...
Other flights between these cities
- Bournemouth, United Kingdom - Bournemouth Intl (BOH) to Malaga, Spain (AGP) on Thomsonfly
- Bournemouth, United Kingdom - Bournemouth Intl (BOH) to Malaga, Spain (AGP) on Ryanair
- Bristol, United Kingdom - Bristol International (BRS) to Malaga, Spain (AGP) on Thomsonfly
- Cardiff, United Kingdom - Cardiff Wales (CWL) to Malaga, Spain (AGP) on Thomsonfly
- Exeter, United Kingdom - Exeter International (EXT) to Malaga, Spain (AGP) on Flybe
- Southampton, United Kingdom - Southampton (SOU) to Malaga, Spain (AGP) on Flybe
- Southampton, United Kingdom - Southampton (SOU) to Malaga, Spain (AGP) on Ryanair