About this flight
The carrier: easyJet
EasyJet is Europe's second-largest low-cost carrier, after Ryanair. It's also one of the oldest in Europe; its first flights took off in late 1995, and it pioneered the online purchase model. EasyJet is based at Hangar 89, which is an orange building adjacent to the main taxiway at Luton Airport.
The easyJet route map is not as wide-ranging as Ryanair's, although the airline tends to fly to primary airports over out-of-the-way secondary airports. Fares are also higher than Ryanair's, though the easyJet flying experience tends to receive fewer complaints.
One place where easyJet does not get high marks is in the telephone customer service department. We've read stories of hundreds of faxes remaining unreturned and hours-long waits on toll telephone lines with high per-minute charges.
Among the airline's more notable destinations are Bucharest, Geneva, Istanbul, Madeira, Sofia, Split and Tallinn.
Great connections across Europe without the lowest-common-denominator panic.
Notoriously bad customer service.
*Carry-on: One piece of hand luggage.
*Checked: €12 per bag (per flight), combined weight not to exceed 20 kg. Over 20 kg, €12 per kg.
* Please visit EasyJet’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
Strict pre-boarding policy. Check-in no later than 40 minutes prior to departure. Boarding is on a first-come first-serve basis and can be a nightmare if you don’t arrive early. EasyJet never allows stand-bys.
Check-in and Ticketing
Online check-in is available from 60 days before your flight until two hours prior to the scheduled departure time. Passengers with hold-luggage are allowed to do this as well. The boarding gate closes 25 minutes prior to the scheduled time of departure. If your flight leaves London Gatwick before 08.30 you can check in for this flight the night before from 20:00. This will give you the opportunity to leave your baggage at the airport. You will be issued with a boarding pass so you can go straight to security for your flight the following morning.
Check in online so that you’re automatically entered into the "A" group for boarding, meaning you'll hop on—and off—first. Be careful with personal property as there is little or no compensation for damages or losses.
EasyJet offers the possibility to carbon offset the CO2 to their customers' trips for a surcharge via a calculator which calculates a passenger's carbon footprint.more...
Departure: London, United Kingdom - Stansted (STN)
The name Stansted is synonymous with low-cost carriers. A massive hub for Ryanair, Stansted also serves as a hub for easyJet, Air Berlin, and nine other budget airlines. It's London's third-biggest airport. Location: London-Stansted Airport is located 48 km (30 miles) northeast of London. Transport: - Rail: The Stansted Express provides a 45-minute train journey to Liverpool Street Station. National Express offers service to London Stratford and Lea Valley Stations. For more information on timetables and rates check the National Express Official Website. Cross-country trains serve destinations to the Midlands and the North. - Bus: The Terravision express bus provides a 75-minute journey to Victoria, and the National Express bus line offers 90-minute journeys to Victoria, Liverpool, and Stratford Stations. There are also numerous other local buses that stop at the airport. Transfers can be made through Easybus as well. - Taxi: Checker Cars taxi company serves Stansted airport and operates service to London and other destinations. The taxis can be found outside the terminal building. For more information consult the Website. Service:There's an information desk in the international arrivals area as well as courtesy telephones throughout the terminal. Wi-Fi internet access is available too. In addition, the airport has multiple ATMs, a currency exchange, many restaurants, bars, cafes, and shops. Other airport facilities include a baby changing area, showers, and a multi-faith chapel.more...
Arrival: Fuerteventura, Spain (FUE)
Fuerteventura Airport serves the Spanish island of Fuerteventura and plays a key role in tourism development on the island. Aside from multiple EU and international destinations, the airport also currently links with other Spanish destinations, such as Barcelona, Bilbao, Girona and Seville. The Fuerteventura Airport is known for its month-long art exhibitions located in the check-in area on the lower floor of the terminal building. Since the commencement of the exhibitions, more than 30 artists have been able to showcase their art and work making the journey from the check-in area to the boarding lounge much more interesting and appealing to travelers. Location: Fuerteventura Airport is located in El Matorral, five km from the island capital of Puerto del Rosario. Transport: - Bus: Outside of the arrivals hall, the bus stop is to the left of the building. There are two main bus routes: the number three runs ever half hour and the number ten runs every two hours. Both routes originate in Puerto del Rosario and travel to and from Caleta de Fuste via the Fuerteventura Airport. There is also a route between Puerto del Rosario and Morro Jable. These routes are operated by the local bus company Tiadhe. For specific information on schedules and fares visit their Official Website. - Taxi: Taxis are available in front of the Arrivals Hall. It is possible to book a taxi in advance. Keep in mind that an Airport supplement must be paid in addition to the fare. Service: There are two information desks located in the terminal and a tourist office in the arrivals area. There are several airport shops and cafes on the first floor with a wide variety of goods. A main cafeteria area is also located on the first floor. In the terminal building there is a bank and ATMs. Other airport facilities include a children’s play area and first-aid. more...
Other flights between these cities
- London, United Kingdom - Gatwick (LGW) to Arrecife, Spain - Lanzarote (ACE) on Monarch
- London, United Kingdom - Gatwick (LGW) to Arrecife, Spain - Lanzarote (ACE) on Thomsonfly
- London, United Kingdom - Gatwick (LGW) to Arrecife, Spain - Lanzarote (ACE) on easyJet
- London, United Kingdom - Luton Apt (LTN) to Arrecife, Spain - Lanzarote (ACE) on Monarch
- London, United Kingdom - Luton Apt (LTN) to Arrecife, Spain - Lanzarote (ACE) on Thomsonfly
- London, United Kingdom - Stansted (STN) to Arrecife, Spain - Lanzarote (ACE) on Thomsonfly
- London, United Kingdom - Stansted (STN) to Arrecife, Spain - Lanzarote (ACE) on Ryanair
- London, United Kingdom - Gatwick (LGW) to Fuerteventura, Spain (FUE) on Thomsonfly
- London, United Kingdom - Gatwick (LGW) to Fuerteventura, Spain (FUE) on Monarch
- London, United Kingdom - Luton Apt (LTN) to Fuerteventura, Spain (FUE) on Thomsonfly
- London, United Kingdom - Luton Apt (LTN) to Fuerteventura, Spain (FUE) on Monarch
- London, United Kingdom - Stansted (STN) to Fuerteventura, Spain (FUE) on Thomsonfly
- London, United Kingdom - Stansted (STN) to Fuerteventura, Spain (FUE) on Ryanair
- London, United Kingdom - Stansted (STN) to Fuerteventura, Spain (FUE) on airberlin
- London, United Kingdom - London City Apt (LCY) - 13km (8 miles)
- London, United Kingdom - Gatwick (LGW) - 40km (25 miles)
- London, United Kingdom - Heathrow (LHR) - 23km (15 miles)
- London, United Kingdom - Luton Apt (LTN) - 45km (28 miles)
- London, United Kingdom - Southend (SEN) - 58km (36 miles)
- Southampton, United Kingdom - Southampton (SOU) - 105km (65 miles)