About this flight
The carrier: easyJet
EasyJet is Europe's second-largest low-cost carrier, after Ryanair. It's also one of the oldest in Europe; its first flights took off in late 1995, and it pioneered the online purchase model. EasyJet is based at Hangar 89, which is an orange building adjacent to the main taxiway at Luton Airport.
The easyJet route map is not as wide-ranging as Ryanair's, although the airline tends to fly to primary airports over out-of-the-way secondary airports. Fares are also higher than Ryanair's, though the easyJet flying experience tends to receive fewer complaints.
One place where easyJet does not get high marks is in the telephone customer service department. We've read stories of hundreds of faxes remaining unreturned and hours-long waits on toll telephone lines with high per-minute charges.
Among the airline's more notable destinations are Bucharest, Geneva, Istanbul, Madeira, Sofia, Split and Tallinn.
Great connections across Europe without the lowest-common-denominator panic.
Notoriously bad customer service.
*Carry-on: One piece of hand luggage.
*Checked: €12 per bag (per flight), combined weight not to exceed 20 kg. Over 20 kg, €12 per kg.
* Please visit EasyJet’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
Strict pre-boarding policy. Check-in no later than 40 minutes prior to departure. Boarding is on a first-come first-serve basis and can be a nightmare if you don’t arrive early. EasyJet never allows stand-bys.
Check-in and Ticketing
Online check-in is available from 60 days before your flight until two hours prior to the scheduled departure time. Passengers with hold-luggage are allowed to do this as well. The boarding gate closes 25 minutes prior to the scheduled time of departure. If your flight leaves London Gatwick before 08.30 you can check in for this flight the night before from 20:00. This will give you the opportunity to leave your baggage at the airport. You will be issued with a boarding pass so you can go straight to security for your flight the following morning.
Check in online so that you’re automatically entered into the "A" group for boarding, meaning you'll hop on—and off—first. Be careful with personal property as there is little or no compensation for damages or losses.
EasyJet offers the possibility to carbon offset the CO2 to their customers' trips for a surcharge via a calculator which calculates a passenger's carbon footprint.more...
Departure: Palma de Mallorca, Spain - Palma de Mallorca (PMI)
Palma de Mallorca Airport or "Aeropuerto de Palma de Mallorca," previously known as Son Sant Joan Airport or "Aeropuerto de Son Sant Joan," is the third largest airport in Spain. During the summer months Palma de Mallorca Airport becomes one of the busiest airports in Europe. Also, the airport serves as a hub for German budget carrier airberlin.
Palma de Mallorca Airport is an airport located approximately 8 km east of Palma de Mallorca, adjacent to the village C'an Pastilla.
• Bus: The Airport Bus runs through central Palma de Mallorca. The trip should take roughly 30 minutes. The buses leave from the Palma Airport Arrivals floor across from the main parking structure every 15 minutes.
• Taxi: Taxis can be found outside of the Arrivals Hall. Taxi companies serving the city center include Fono Taxi, Radio Taxi, and Taxi Palma Radio. The journey from the airport to the city is around 15 minutes. Keep in mind that there are additional supplementary fees for airport transport.
There are multiple information desks which can be found in the Arrivals Hall, Departures Hall and check-in. There is also a tourist information desk on the ground floor. The terminal has a bank, multiple ATMs and a post office. There are numerous bars and restaurants at the airport, which include a 24-hour bar and a 24-hour cafeteria. Various shops can be found in the airport as well. Other airport facilities include a 24-hour first aid, a pharmacy, and a children’s room.more...
Arrival: Basel, Switzerland - EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg (BSL)
EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg is located near the border of Switzerland, France and Germany, but is officially located in France (on the administrative territory of Saint-Louis). The airport is split into two halves, one serving the French side (known as Schengen) and the other serving the Swiss side. Transport: - Bus: BVB provides service to Basel on the Swiss side. Distribus connects the airport and the St. Louis stations (which provide a rail link to Mulhouse, France). The Freiburger Reisedienst provides bus services to and from the airport and Freiburg, Germany. - Taxi: Taxi stands are located in front of the Arrivals hall, both on the French and Swiss sides. Service: There is an airport information desk located between the French and Swiss sides. Other services include ATMs, Wi-Fi Internet access, currency exchange, a bank, children's play areas, restaurants, bars, and shops (including duty-free). more...
Other flights between these cities
- Palma de Mallorca, Spain - Palma de Mallorca (PMI) to Basel, Switzerland - EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg (BSL) on airberlin
- Palma de Mallorca, Spain - Palma de Mallorca (PMI) to Basel, Switzerland - EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg (BSL) on TUIfly
- Palma de Mallorca, Spain - Palma de Mallorca (PMI) to Zurich, Switzerland - Zurich (Kloten) (ZRH) on airberlin
- Palma de Mallorca, Spain - Palma de Mallorca (PMI) to Zurich, Switzerland - Zurich (Kloten) (ZRH) on Germanwings
- Palma de Mallorca, Spain - Palma de Mallorca (PMI) to Zurich, Switzerland - Zurich (Kloten) (ZRH) on Vueling
There are no other airports within 110km (68 miles) of Palma de Mallorca, Spain - Palma de Mallorca (PMI)