About this flight
The carrier: Flybe
Flybe has emerged as a budget airline to watch. Flybe is now Europe’s largest regional low-cost airline. The UK-based low-cost carrier acquired most of British Airways' BA Connect routes in 2007, and currently operates a dense route map in and out of the UK, with especially good connections to destinations in France.
Most notable about Flybe: its connections to out-of-the-way corners of the British Isles that don't get a lot of low-cost air traffic, like Guernsey, the Isle of Man and Jersey. Flybe operates out of more UK airports than any other airline.
Recently expanded network has yielded impressive destination list. Lots of new airplanes.
Booking over the phone is extremely expensive. In general, there are many hidden fees and charges. Some of these include a booking fee of €5, as well as a credit card supplement (€1.50), and a charge for seating. All tickets are non-refundable.
* Carry-on: Up to 10 kg of hand luggage.
* Checked: Depending on your class (economy, economy plus), you are allowed between 20-30 kg of stuff. Anything over this is charged €14 per kilo for the first three kilos and then €17 for between 4-6 kilos. After that the charge is €23.
* Please visit Flybe’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
You can pre-book seats up to 24 hours before the flight departs. You may pre-assign your seat for €8 per flight per sector and €22 for bulkhead and exit row seats. Once seats have pre-booked and paid for the charges are non-refundable.
Check-in and Ticketing
Online check-in is available at most airports from 36 hours to 1 hour before departure.more...
Departure: Belfast, United Kingdom - Belfast City Apt (BHD)
George Best Belfast City Airport was formerly known as Belfast City Airport until 2006 when it was named after George Best, the famous footballer associated with East Belfast. The airport is currently a major base for the low-cost carrier Flybe. Flybe began operations at the airport in 1993 and as of now is the largest operate at Belfast City. Location: George Best Belfast City Airport is located three km (two miles) east of Belfast. Transport: - Rail: A shuttle bus service operates between the airport and the adjacent rail station at Sydenham. The Translink service operates twice hourly to Central and Vicetoria street (Mon-Fri). The service is hourly after 6 p.m. and on (Sat-Sun). Connections are available from Central Station to the rest of the rail network in Northern Ireland and the Irish Republic. For detailed information on the schedule and corresponding rates consult the Northern Ireland Railway Website. - Bus: Flexibus, which is part of Translink, operates the Airlink that runs every 20 minutes from the Airport terminal to the Belfast Europa Bus Center located in the city center. For more information consult the Translink Website. Also, the "Airporter" service operates daily to Londonderry. Consult the Airporter Official Website for more information. - Taxi: Taxis can be found at the taxi rank which is located outside the main terminal building. Service: In the airport there are a few cafes, restaurants, and shops. ATMs and wireless internet can be found throughout the airport. Other facilities include a currency exchange, parenting room, and first aid. more...
Arrival: Chambery, France - Chambéry-Savoie (CMF)
Chambéry Airport or "Aéroport de Chambéry-Savoie," also known as "Aix les Bains Airport," provides budget service mainly to provides budget service and is particularly busy during winter, providing easy access to surrounding ski resorts.
Location: Chambéry Airport is a small international airport near Chambéry, a commune in Savoie, France.
- Bus: Coach buses to and from the airport are available, travelers can purchase tickets online. They can also be purchased across from the information desk. The airport also offers coaches to nearby Savoie ski resorts. These tickets can be booked online at the airport’s website.
- Taxi: The taxi stand is found in front of the terminal building. The fare is usually €20 to and from the airport and Chambery’s city center. The trip usually takes about 10 minutes.
Service: There is a restaurant and bar on the upper level, as well a section of arcade games. The shops are located in the departure lounge and across from the airport information desk.more...
Other flights between these cities
- Belfast, United Kingdom - Belfast City Apt (BHD) to Geneva, Switzerland - Geneva Cointrin International (GVA) on Flybe
- Belfast, United Kingdom - Belfast Intl (BFS) to Geneva, Switzerland - Geneva Cointrin International (GVA) on easyJet
- Belfast, United Kingdom - Belfast Intl (BFS) to Geneva, Switzerland - Geneva Cointrin International (GVA) on Jet2
- Isle Of Man, United Kingdom - Isle of Man (IOM) to Chambery, France - Chambéry-Savoie (CMF) on Flybe
- Isle Of Man, United Kingdom - Isle of Man (IOM) to Geneva, Switzerland - Geneva Cointrin International (GVA) on Flybe