About this flight
The carrier: Flybe
Flybe has emerged as a budget airline to watch. Flybe is now Europe’s largest regional low-cost airline. The UK-based low-cost carrier acquired most of British Airways' BA Connect routes in 2007, and currently operates a dense route map in and out of the UK, with especially good connections to destinations in France.
Most notable about Flybe: its connections to out-of-the-way corners of the British Isles that don't get a lot of low-cost air traffic, like Guernsey, the Isle of Man and Jersey. Flybe operates out of more UK airports than any other airline.
Recently expanded network has yielded impressive destination list. Lots of new airplanes.
Booking over the phone is extremely expensive. In general, there are many hidden fees and charges. Some of these include a booking fee of €5, as well as a credit card supplement (€1.50), and a charge for seating. All tickets are non-refundable.
* Carry-on: Up to 10 kg of hand luggage.
* Checked: Depending on your class (economy, economy plus), you are allowed between 20-30 kg of stuff. Anything over this is charged €14 per kilo for the first three kilos and then €17 for between 4-6 kilos. After that the charge is €23.
* Please visit Flybe’s website for more information on its baggage policy.
You can pre-book seats up to 24 hours before the flight departs. You may pre-assign your seat for €8 per flight per sector and €22 for bulkhead and exit row seats. Once seats have pre-booked and paid for the charges are non-refundable.
Check-in and Ticketing
Online check-in is available at most airports from 36 hours to 1 hour before departure.more...
Departure: Bristol, United Kingdom - Bristol International (BRS)
In addition to serving as a major base for easyJet and Ryanair, Bristol takes quite a bit of charter air traffic. Once we took both the low-cost and the charter activity into account, we realized that Bristol may be one of our most heavily trafficked airports for budget-oriented flyers. Bristol is also southwest England's biggest airport. Location: Bristol International Airport is located 13 km (8 miles) south of Bristol city center. Transport: - Rail: The closest rail connection to Bristol International Airport is at the Bristol Temple Meads station, seven miles away. The Bristol International Flyer express coach service connects from Bristol Temple Meads to the airport every 15 minutes at peak times. For more rail information consult the Official Website. - Bus: Bristol International Flyer bus shuttle runs to the Bristol city center and takes about 30 minutes. First Group also runs a bus service to the airport with many stops en route. For a specific schedule check the company's Official Website. - Taxi: The Checker Cars company provides service at Bristol International Airport. Bookings can be made on their Website. Service: In the airport there are information desks, a few shops and places to grab a bite to eat, as well as a currency exchange. more...
Arrival: Isle Of Man, United Kingdom - Isle of Man (IOM)
Isle of Man Airport, also known as Ronaldsway Airport, is the main airport on the island. The airport offers regular service to various parts of the UK, Ireland and the Channel Islands. Location: The Isle of Man Airport is located 11 km (six miles) southwest of Douglas, the island's capital. Transport: - Bus: The main bus route (route 1) operates between the airport and the towns of Douglas, Port Erin, and Castletown. The buses run every half hour (every hour at non-peak times). For more information on schedules and rates, look online. - Taxi: A taxi rank is located outside the entrance of the main terminal building. Taxis generally adhere to flight schedules and fares are usually fixed. There is also a London taxi service available as well. Service: An information desk can be found in the Main Hall. The desk also provides tourist information and postal service. ATMs are located in the main lobby. Public telephones are located throughout the airport. Wireless internet access is available at certain points in the departure lounge. There are a few shops and restaurants as well as parent and baby rooms and baby changing facilities. more...
Other flights between these cities
- Bristol, United Kingdom - Bristol International (BRS) to Belfast, United Kingdom - Belfast City Apt (BHD) on Flybe
- Bristol, United Kingdom - Bristol International (BRS) to Belfast, United Kingdom - Belfast City Apt (BHD) on Ryanair
- Cardiff, United Kingdom - Cardiff Wales (CWL) to Belfast, United Kingdom - Belfast City Apt (BHD) on Flybe
- Cardiff, United Kingdom - Cardiff Wales (CWL) to Belfast, United Kingdom - Belfast City Apt (BHD) on Ryanair
- Exeter, United Kingdom - Exeter International (EXT) to Belfast, United Kingdom - Belfast City Apt (BHD) on Flybe
- Exeter, United Kingdom - Exeter International (EXT) to Isle Of Man, United Kingdom - Isle of Man (IOM) on Flybe
- Southampton, United Kingdom - Southampton (SOU) to Belfast, United Kingdom - Belfast City Apt (BHD) on Flybe
- Southampton, United Kingdom - Southampton (SOU) to Isle Of Man, United Kingdom - Isle of Man (IOM) on Flybe